RE:TN is changing

I will say this and those that have been on this site since it began and had a name similar to facebook but with a nudist connection, it definitely changed. It was one of the sticking points and topics of discussion I had with the now owners on the change in direction of the site. Soon after, TS was born, need I say more.

I've heard all the naysayers and arguments. You can't mix both lifestyles. The one lifestyle that hides behind the word "lifestyle" can't and won't keep it to themselves and those that are on both sites, can't keep it separated. If "swingers" is not a name they want to be associated with, then why is their site called True Swingers? They may try but it doesn't happen and eventually, they mix the two and we have these current issues. Here's a novel idea, if a TN member is curious about the swinger lifestyle, they can go over and visit and decide. If the swinger lifestyle is more your preference, stay over there and don't come over here! Simple.

Here's the way I see this. IF, "true nudists" went over to TS and began to spout off to all those about vanilla nudism and how it's real nudism, they'd ALL tell them to take a hike and go back to True Nudists but if we do that here on TN to swingers, we're a$$holes and not very accepting, as we say we are.

This post was edited

............That's why I bought a lifetime membership.I post frequently, so I thought I should contribute my share so the site can be maintained.

The site is not maintained and never will be. You will never understand this unless you set limits and ensure that your membership money actually goes to the site instead of someone's bank account. You need to find out what host servers cost and then you will know the true cost of running on line sites. Servers are not expensive at all. There are people here who are laughing at those who blindly throw money at a site without even knowing where the money truthfully goes. It is called wishful thinking but is more believing then actually thinking.

The problem here is exactly like that which occurs in real life when people running for political office lie and make all sorts of promises that they will NEVER keep. I just had a go around with a local politician who is openly lying to people and making impossible promises. He acts as if no other politician has ever done anything and they he is the only person on earth who can get things done. He plays upon people's ignorance of how our governments work. Our government is not a dictatorship where one person can do whatever they wish. Too bad our education system is now so poor as to not even teach the basics of how our country works.

Back to this topic, if you feel good by throwing money at this site, then by all means do it. Just realize that fact and logic are not emotional decisions and you are making one huge emotional decision based upon wishful thinking.

This post was edited

Sadly, I believe youre right. I now try not to approach women on here for friendship or chat as I know theyre inundated with lewd comments and members who arent true nudists/naturists. I have no problem with people who eventually date or develop romantic interests, however I had believed this was a nude social site that should be for people to make genuine friendly connections - with just enjoying the freedom of naked recreation and interaction in common. I dont need to see a penis or vagina, and I dont mind if people only post a face pic or even no pic as theyre new or simply cant identify themselves due to social or employment restraints. A friendly face is more likely to get a hello or intro from me than a bare torso and genitals. I myself am interested in fellow, likeminded people and no, I dont care about your sexuality or gender identity, for social and recreational pursuits. Im happy to actually chat with most people around the world and get to know them via vid chat on other platforms, but youll get blocked if I open your cam and youre wanking. That stuff is for the swingers sister site, not this one.
For actual, legitimate nudists/naturists Im interested in real life befriending people from the Eastern half of Australia and online chat friends from anywhere. Sorry Western Australia, I just dont get over there anymore.
Perhaps if more of us spoke up, there may be a change?

This post was edited

I wouldnt try to develop any kind of non platonic connection with any female profile here because there is no way to know if anyone is real.
If I didnt have a lifetime membership bought after brief hiatus from the site after being one of the first 25 people here who was seeking an alternative to the over sexualized site called nudist space. I had high hopes especially with a name like true nudists.
Over the years everything above those expectations have been dashed to the point where I would never recommend or invite someone to the site which a did often before.

If only talking up would make a difference but instead it will likely get you trolled, belittled and even shadow banned if not worse. Since I a member of naturist club/venue and have real life connections I know the difference between nudism and the sexualized drivel promoted here as nudism that some guys here seem to not be able to discern.

Sadly, I believe youre right. I now try not to approach women on here for friendship or chat as I know theyre inundated with lewd comments and members who arent true nudists/naturists. I have no problem with people who eventually date or develop romantic interests, however I had believed this was a nude social site that should be for people to make genuine friendly connections - with just enjoying the freedom of naked recreation and interaction in common. I dont need to see a penis or vagina,Perhaps if more of us spoke up, there may be a change?

This post was edited

I, for similar reasons, bought lifetime access to this website. I don't like the direction of TN development. 90% of fake accounts, especially for women. Lots of profiles looking for erotic adventures that have nothing to do with naturism. Website administrators don't care, reporting fake profiles doesn't work, nobody controls it. In my opinion, certification should be mandatory, at least when it is known that a woman is a woman and a man is a man.

This post was edited