It would be wrong...

...wouldn't it? To wear underwear with this outfit.

What do you think? I definitely prefer without.

This topic was edited
RE:It would be wrong...

Without. Be a centurion!

This post was edited

Yes, would be so wrong. Love it just the way you model it, and all your other pics too.

This post was edited

...wouldn't it? To wear underwear with this outfit.What do you think? I definitely prefer without.
Can't see a picture.

This post was edited

It's disappeared for some reason - don't think it contravened any policies - I'll try to re-add it

This post was edited

...wouldn't it? To wear underwear with this outfit.What do you think? I definitely prefer without.Can't see a picture.

Think I've fixed it

This post was edited

...wouldn't it? To wear underwear with this outfit.What do you think? I definitely prefer without.Can't see a picture.Think I've fixed it

Missing again!

This post was edited

It's on my profile now - no idea why it is deemed unsuitable for this group. It's me, in an outfit, pantiless. About as on-topic as you can get.

Feel free to look at it on my profile

This post was edited

...wouldn't it? To wear underwear with this outfit.What do you think? I definitely prefer without.

Depends on where you are wearing it.

This post was edited

Definitely needs a centurion's helmet and Chuck Taylors to match. An interesting variation would be if one of the pleats is attached to your shaft, so it's not quite on show.

This post was edited

Definitely needs a centurion's helmet and Chuck Taylors to match. An interesting variation would be if one of the pleats is attached to your shaft, so it's not quite on show.

I nearly always wear Chucks with this sort of outfit. Side of the boot doubles up as a pocket when your clothes just don't have them!

This post was edited