Hants or dorset walks

Does anyone know of any nude walks in south hants / dorset area??

This topic was edited
RE:Hants or dorset walks

Hi, I don't know what the route is called but the New Forest is getting popular with freehikers, shall try n find where they are starting or going to.

Hi Nude and Smooth - yeah great if you can find out. If you do, please do post a route on here!

This post was edited

I organise naked walks in the New Forest - usually when the weather is good so you can do a walk, stop at a pond and skinny dip and have something to eat before heading back - usually 2-3 hours and also usually mid-week.

Ocknell Pond is a good starting point and can go all the way up to Mogshade Hill - only getting dressed for passing under the A31.

Cadnams Pool is OK; head down to the woods, through the gate and up the other side then there is circular track for a couple of miles - that's a nice walk; just watch out for the occassional farmer's car!

This post was edited

Yes, I start my naked walks at Ocknell car park. Lots of open countryside, and you do occasionally meet others but normally get plenty of notice to put on some minimal clothing

This post was edited

I agree, Ocknell car park is a good place to start a nude walk! I wouldn't bother to dress to go under the A31 though! The traffic goes so fast no one will notice!

This post was edited
RE:NUDE WALKSOH. Please. Invite. Us

Once you have walked nude you will not want to walk clothed again, its the exhilarating feeling of being totally free to enjoy nature as god intended us to be, seriously give it a go soon..

I completely agree with you. It feels so right to be nude while exploring the natural world and once I'd hiked naked I didn't want to do it in clothes again, except when its cold. Having said that hiking nude when its quite cool still feels fine to me unless there is a cold wind.

This post was edited
RE:NUDE WALKSOH. Please. Invite. Us

Had two fabulous walks with the Naturist Ramblers in June and August.

This post was edited

I've done a couple of naked walks around ocknell pond area, but I don't know my way around so I couldn't make full use of the walk.
They were very short distances but enjoyable all the same and keen to do more

This post was edited

Ive done a walk from Ocknell Ponds as well, a few weeks back. Sounds like similar walk to what the others are talking about. This website had suggestions https://greatbritishnaturism.co.uk/naked-hike-southampton/
Also, for organised walks look up the Nat Rams on their website - all over south east.

This post was edited

Happy to meet anyone here for a walk ?

This post was edited

Happy to meet anyone here for a walk ?

This post was edited