Sleeping Naked.

I always sleep naked now. Use to wear jammies or just undies but because I toss and turn a lot I don't get tangled up any more including my sheets also. Every thing feels good and loose. And with a lady it is a lot more fun.

This topic was edited
RE:Sleeping Naked.

I couldn't agree more. Sleeping nude is the most comfortable way for me to get a good night sleep. I know I toss and turn often and being nude is less of a problem for sheets. The sheets don't get to the point where they are falling off the bed.

This post was edited

sleeping nude is the only way to get comfortable.

This post was edited

Sleeping naked is natural.

This post was edited

A couple of months ago I had a friend walk in on me getting into bed naked as always. She was apologetic, I said I didn't care I was a nudist and had slept nude for 40 years. She sat on the end of the bed and asked me about it, why, the cold, etc. Anyway she told me recently she started after our chat and loves it, she sleeps better, wakes up re-freshed not twisted in a t-shirt or nightie, says her nether regions feel nicer (I didn't ask how, I took her word for it). So I feel good, I have a convert. she may even lash out and accompany me to a CO beach for some all over sun.

This post was edited

I sleep naked and love it. I used to wear boxers but it seems with all the movement I did I would end up wound up in them and felt like I was trapped. If sleep outside the covers if its hot out to keep cool and I sleep the whole night. When cooler its under the covers but even when cold I don't add any blankets.

This post was edited

Its the only way to sleep. My wife and I have been sleeping nude for years. When I first brought it up there was zero pushback, thats when I knew I married the right one.

This post was edited