PROUD TO SHOW MY SMOOTH LONG UNCUT COCK

Hi I have a longer than average Cock I believe, I keep it smooth because I think it looks much better that way. This also helps to make it appear longer, I wear glans rings as I like to have tham hold back my foreskin. Over the years of wearing glans rings 24/7 they have increased the size of my Cock head, it is now 5" around when soft.
I have never fancied going for the "unkindest cut" of all and have a circumcision. I agree with someone else on here that having your glans exposed all the time does lead to less sensitivity, but this has never been an issue with me, I go commando most of the time so my Glans rubs against my clothes.
I have obsessed with my Cock all my life and I love it, I love being Naked and I am very proud of it, so I like showing it off.

I am a 100% straight dude but I do like to look at other men's Cocks, particularly smooth ones. I don't believe size matters, but I am happy to be blessed with a long one.

This topic was edited
RE:PROUD TO SHOW MY SMOOTH LONG UNCUT COCK

Several things to comment on.Hi I have a longer than average Cock I believe, I keep it smooth because I think it looks much better that way.That's the only thing that matters. If you like it and it makes you happy.This also helps to make it appear longer, I wear glans rings as I like to have them hold back my foreskin. Over the years of wearing glans rings 24/7 they have increased the size of my Cock head, it is now 5" around when soft.I have obsessed with my Cock all my life and I love it, I love being Naked and I am very proud of it, so I like showing it off.I think, if truth be told, all men enjoy looking at other men's cocks. Some men are just afraid of looking gay if they admit to enjoying looking at other guy's cocks.I am a 100% straight dude but I do like to look at other men's Cocks, particularly smooth ones. I don't believe size matters, but I am happy to be blessed with a long one.Would be nice if we had some choice or influence in the matter, but we don't. No one did anything to "merit" the size of their cock. So, might as well be happy with whatever you have.

This post was edited

Nudesmooth.
Same here.

This post was edited

Have you ever had any awkward situations because you have been commando?

This post was edited

LOL, I have......two times, both at medical offices. I didn't care too much myself, but was more concerned about the other's reaction. One was a nurse practitioner, that I saw regarding some abdominal complaint, and when she asked to check my rectum (I can't remember why, but it was legit and related to the issue), I sheepishly told her something about being in a hurry and not wearing underwear. She was / is extremely professional, and thus not phased by it. Good for her!

The other time was a work physical, and didn't expect to get fully undressed and wear a gown. It was awkward in the sense that the doctor's English was extremely poor and unintelligble (and I can say that having a non-native English-speaker parent because I am normally rather patient in this regard). It was very challenging trying to understand the tasks he asked me to do to evaluate my health. He said, "Walk on heels", which I still don't know what he meant, but I did it, while holding the back closed.

This post was edited

LOL, I have......two times, both at medical offices. I didn't care too much myself, but was more concerned about the other's reaction. One was a nurse practitioner, that I saw regarding some abdominal complaint, and when she asked to check my rectum (I can't remember why, but it was legit and related to the issue), I sheepishly told her something about being in a hurry and not wearing underwear. She was / is extremely professional, and thus not phased by it. Good for her!

The other time was a work physical, and didn't expect to get fully undressed and wear a gown. It was awkward in the sense that the doctor's English was extremely poor and unintelligble (and I can say that having a non-native English-speaker parent because I am normally rather patient in this regard). It was very challenging trying to understand the tasks he asked me to do to evaluate my health. He said, "Walk on heels", which I still don't know what he meant, but I did it, while holding the back closed.

This post was edited

I was in a supermarket once with just a loose pair of shorts and t-shirt on, when I heard a "clang" and a cock ring that I had put around my balls fell off and rolled along the floor, I quickly retrieved it, I am not sure how many people saw it or heard it!

This post was edited

LOL, I have......two times, both at medical offices. I didn't care too much myself, but was more concerned about the other's reaction. One was a nurse practitioner, that I saw regarding some abdominal complaint, and when she asked to check my rectum (I can't remember why, but it was legit and related to the issue), I sheepishly told her something about being in a hurry and not wearing underwear. She was / is extremely professional, and thus not phased by it. Good for her!The other time was a work physical, and didn't expect to get fully undressed and wear a gown. It was awkward in the sense that the doctor's English was extremely poor and unintelligble (and I can say that having a non-native English-speaker parent because I am normally rather patient in this regard). It was very challenging trying to understand the tasks he asked me to do to evaluate my health. He said, "Walk on heels", which I still don't know what he meant, but I did it, while holding the back closed.

Ive been told to walk on heels. I think its a balance and coordination thing.

This post was edited

I was in a supermarket once with just a loose pair of shorts and t-shirt on, when I heard a "clang" and a cock ring that I had put around my balls fell off and rolled along the floor, I quickly retrieved it, I am not sure how many people saw it or heard it!

Ive had the same thing happen, but I was wearing two.

This post was edited

I prefer to keep my cock smooth and love to show it off too. Both women and guys seem to enjoy the view

This post was edited

Same here, love the feel and look of my smooth cock. Love showing it but am cut

This post was edited