RE:If nudity was legal where you live how soon would you drive nude?

Its not legal and I drive nude now!Me too! Might not be as much fun if it was legal, but I would drive just about everywhere nudeHave you ever been caught by law enforcement?If so, what were the consequences?

Apparently it is legal to be nude on your own private property in FL. Here is one of several news articles I found on the subject.
www.iheart.com/content/2018-09-19-neighbors-upset-with-florida-man-who-mows-his-lawn-while-naked/
Seems strange that driving is not, because unless you are driving a low convertible or a vehicle with no roof or doors, you would be less visible than doing yard work in the front yard!

This post was edited

Its not legal and I drive nude now!Me too! Might not be as much fun if it was legal, but I would drive just about everywhere nude

If nudity was generally legal in public, would you only wear clothes in warm weather when entering a location that required them?

This post was edited

This thread encouraged me to look up North Carolina law.The law here is a wide net of "if you can be seen by public, then your location is considered public and falls under indecent exposure." This is gray enough that even your private residence could be considered "public" if you can be seen. How absurd. I live in an apartment and my balcony faces the parking lot. I'm not on the ground floor so you have to actually try to peep. I usually keep my blinds closed, but sometimes they can be a little open to let some light in. They'll have to just stay 100% closed. =/By extension (and closer to the topic at hand), that would make driving nude illegal. Bleh. Some people need to just mind their own business.

You might be able to make a case that you could not be seen by the public if you have a high SUV with tinted windows.

This post was edited

I drive nude often as it is. The laws here are fairly vague, with lots of "if not intended" kind of clauses. The laws define the forbidden bits, so when I drive nude, I keep a cover-up next to me in the seat. If I find myself in a situation where I might be seen more than just momentarily, I slide it over my lap. . . Instantly legal!!!

This post was edited

I already sometimes drive nude. I have done a 5-1/2 hour drive completely nude multiple times. For a man in a truck that is easier to do than say a woman in a short vehicle. The only people that could possibly see my lap would be semi truck drivers or maybe a lifted truck but I try to pass them more quickly. That being said the times I did it, my wife was not also naked.

This post was edited