RE:Going without

I found a solution for that in Hawaii. Its called a Lava Lava. Its a skirt like, material Is usually of a Hawaiian print. Ive several my wife made with Velcro fasteners. Comes off with a quick rip.

This post was edited

I'd say every woman I've ever dated went commando one time or another in a dress or skirt. I dated this woman 12 years ago and she was always commando, she didn't even own a pair of underwear. On our first date, I was wearing slacks and a polo, we met for dinner and half way through through she said, do you ever go commando? I was surprised and said sometimes, she said well I'm always commando, I don't even own a pair of underwear, on our next date I want you to go commando too. I said well depends if I'm wearing slacks I usually don't because it's so revealing, but if I wear jeans I do, to be honest I like commando feels better and much easier when you gotta pee lol. She said well on our next date in the next day or 2 I want you to go commando and wear slacks, I said well see. As we were talking I was on my 4th ice tea and had to go to the bathroom, while at the urinal I said to myself hmmmmm, I went into the stall stripped down and took my underwear off and tossed them in the trash can. She noticed immediately when I came back to the table (believe me not a lot to notice). She's said with a smile now that's more like it, we went for a walk and she started to kiss me and next thing I knew, she's looking up saying now this is what I call easy access.

This post was edited

The the late lovely Princess Diana once arrived at a function in a silvery figure-hugging evening gown, and the lady fashion reporter commented that she could not possibly be wearing any underwear. Then there is Sharon Stone's (in)famous leg-crossing scene in 'Basic Instinct' which raised a few er...eyebrows! Personally, I only wear brief underwear on formal or 'special' occasions. The rest of the time I'm naked under my chinos. I do wear long tee-shirts though, tucked inside them though. Of course I prefer to be naked at home as much as possible. I like the idea of the Polynesian lava lava!

This post was edited

This is a great story, she noticed right away you were now commando. Women are usually discreet but they can see these details. They could see may be your cock and balls swinging under the slacks as you were walking.

This post was edited

Totally agree with you. Dont wear panties either except thongs or g string. Love the feeling. Love wearing dresses with out also.

This post was edited

As a male ABOUT 90% of the time I do not wear underware when I have to be dressed because I enjoy the freedom

This post was edited

I feel the same way when I wear my kilt.

This post was edited

Well I have been pleasantly surprised by the number of women going commando. My late wife only did that if she was feeling a bit naughty or had had a few drinks. I sometimes do in warmer weather under work pants or jeans or shorts, may have to do it more often.

This post was edited

I know just what you mean . Not wearing any underwear at all and just wearing a loose fitting dress can make you feel nude under your dress is that makes since !! . And it the evenings with a flared dress and just hold ups on your legs can give you that feeling of being more nude than you are. And with being smooth has got to be more hygienic going pantie-less.

Good point about being more hygienic, especially in clothes that allow airflow. I'm sure it's more hygienic whether smooth or not, since less sweat is being trapped. Everything dries out better.

This post was edited

My gal rarely wears bra or knickers

Shes nude around the house when warm and has been to the nude beach with me she turned a lot of heads

This post was edited