RE:Totally Even Tan

I do hate that dumb little line near the bottom of my ass cheeks that always stays white because of, well, you know, my 60-something year old butt cheeks! There's just no way to fix that, and I guess that does always gives me the chance to assess my tan in the mirror.

You just got to get creative with some yoga positions ;)

I make a habit of occasionally sitting with my legs drawn up while reading or doing crossword puzzles or laying on my side with the waist and knees bent to get some sun in that area. It's a bit lighter than the rest, but not ghost white.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

from spring thru the summer I try only to tan naked. It may be only for 20 minutes or so but naked. Whether its in my backyard or a secluded spot on the river or up at a high mountain lake.

This post was edited

I do hate that dumb little line near the bottom of my ass cheeks that always stays white because of, well, you know, my 60-something year old butt cheeks! There's just no way to fix that, and I guess that does always gives me the chance to assess my tan in the mirror.

Well there is that but nothing a little bit exercise cant help. Work squats and lunges into your workout routine to tighten and lift the glutes and reduce sagging to avoid that like. That way when you tan nothing is covered up with skin. It works speaking from experience.

This post was edited

IYou just got to get creative with some yoga positions ;)

Which yoga poses do you suggest

This post was edited

The only time I have a totally even tan is in the winter because that is when I go to the tanning beds. I am outdoors naked a lot in the summer and get pretty dark (See my profile pic) but the tan is not as even as the tanning bed tan. Especially on the private parts. The bed gets those parts very even with the rest of the body.

This post was edited

It's a beautiful sight. It means these are people that make it a significant point in their lives to spend lots of time completely naked outdoors, especially when it's sunny and warm. But the time they have the dark fully even tan it means it's become a very frequent routine for them and a significant part of their life. Simply going outside completely free of clothing almost everyday like it's nothing just to relax and have fun.

This post was edited

I have had an all over even tan for the past 5 or 6 years now. It has been that long since I have been on a beach in a swimsuit for any longer than a few minutes or a pool during the peak sun hours. I would estimate that I spend about 90% of my outdoor time during peak sun hours nude.

This post was edited

I lay outside during warmer weather and use a tanning bed during colder weather. Once you have that good base tan it lasts for a long time.

This post was edited

I have had an all over even tan for the past 5 or 6 years now. It has been that long since I have been on a beach in a swimsuit for any longer than a few minutes or a pool during the peak sun hours. I would estimate that I spend about 90% of my outdoor time during peak sun hours nude.

Has the time you spend working outdoors at your new home changed this?

This post was edited

Has the time you spend working outdoors at your new home changed this?
90% plus of what I am doing is indoors

This post was edited