RE:Fulltime freeballers

I stopped ever since I was 18 wearing underwear

This post was edited

This is why I don't waste my time here anymore:

About Pandasbeauty

Always honey and wet ready to get fucked let hookup and have fun together
Google chat: andrewsharon315@gmail.com

Flagged and hope some day rubbish like this is removed fast.

This post was edited

Oh I started about 10 years ago. I heard about the idea from TN. So at work I didnt wear them. Outside, in heat of Arizona. Oh was it so much better. The sweat would just drip off me. The breeze blowing up shorts was amazing. So I turned my old shorts into rags. Yes I still have some sexy ones, but dont wear very often now.

This post was edited

I would rather wear underwear as pants if I had to pick one. I still wear underwear as in the textile world it acts as your towel to sit on. Plus no zipper accidents. Going freeball does not make me feel more nude while wearing clothes so I see no point of not wearing them.

This post was edited

Oh I started about 10 years ago. I heard about the idea from TN. So at work I didnt wear them. Outside, in heat of Arizona. Oh was it so much better. The sweat would just drip off me. The breeze blowing up shorts was amazing. So I turned my old shorts into rags. Yes I still have some sexy ones, but dont wear very often now.

Did you remove the waistband when you decided to turn them into rags so that you couldn't change your mind?

This post was edited

I still wear flannel boxers in the winter months but thats only January and February here.Other than that never. Loose short inseam thin as I can find shorts is my choice when I must wear something.I spend a lot of time in running shorts with the liner removed.Im fortunate enough to be able to live nude.

Do you have problems with accidental exposure in very short shorts with no liner?

This post was edited

I still wear flannel boxers in the winter months but thats only January and February here.Other than that never. Loose short inseam thin as I can find shorts is my choice when I must wear something.I spend a lot of time in running shorts with the liner removed.Im fortunate enough to be able to live nude.

Haven't worn underwear fulltime since I was 16. Started doing it most of the time when I was 14 but at 16, I never wore them again. I used to work and run in Dolphin shorts. Each time I'd buy a new pair, my wife helped me cut the liner out. After the first few times, she'd just do it for me.

She used to go commando much more often out in public than she does now, but will occasionally still go commando around town and most times while on vacations. It's common knowledge with our girls and most of the grandkids.

This post was edited

Very short shorts without liners are great for swimming - the next best thing to swimming naked (so liberating!). And if it does accidentally 'peep' occasionally, is that a problem?!

This post was edited

Very short shorts without liners are great for swimming - the next best thing to swimming naked (so liberating!). And if it does accidentally 'peep' occasionally, is that a problem?!

Yes, more liberating than even briefs because things don't get squished as much.
I frequently wore swim briefs for years.
After I retired and got a privacy fence around our pool, I started swimming nude much more and stopped wearing underwear, which had frequently been briefs. I then found swim briefs so confining that I now more often wear unlined short swim shorts, but try to get ones that are snug enough on the thighs that nothing falls out.

This post was edited

I really dont understand why this is such a big discussion point on naturist forums.
There are some guys who seem to be obsessed with underpants.

You either feel more comfortable not wearing any, or the much more likely, prefer wearing them for comfort. Nothing wrong with either.

Im a naturist, Im still a naturist when Im dressed.

if I go to work without socks on it doesnt make me feel closer to being naked anymore than not wearing underpants would.

For the record, I prefer wearing underpants when dressed simply for hygiene.

This post was edited