Promising start

I am on a 2 week tour of the Baltic nations for my birthday. Part of the time I will be sharing a room with a fellow traveler. British kid in his 20s. He seemed genuinely okay with me stripping down to sleep. He has already emerged from the bathroom sans clothes himself. I shared some of my nude travel experiences and he was amused .

This topic was edited
RE:Promising start

sounds like it will be a fun trip!!

This post was edited

Are you comfortable being that close to a war zone?
My wife and I had a Baltic cruse booked for earlier this summer but decided against it.

This post was edited

Have a good trip and enjoy!

This post was edited

Are you comfortable being that close to a war zone?My wife and I had a Baltic cruse booked for earlier this summer but decided against it.

You should have gone. They are certainly aware of the war and are outspokenly against it. Lots of protest signs and Ukrainian flags. Best one his huge portrait of Putin as a skeleton hanging facing Russian embassy . Plus they renamed the street the embassy is on to Ukraine freedom ave . Tourism is needlessly down because of it and it is hurting the local economies which were just recovering from the COVID fiasco

This post was edited

Are you comfortable being that close to a war zone?My wife and I had a Baltic cruse booked for earlier this summer but decided against it.You should have gone. They are certainly aware of the war and are outspokenly against it. Lots of protest signs and Ukrainian flags. Best one his huge portrait of Putin as a skeleton hanging facing Russian embassy . Plus they renamed the street the embassy is on to Ukraine freedom ave . Tourism is needlessly down because of it and it is hurting the local economies which were just recovering from the COVID fiasco

I was concerned but willing. My wife was opposed and our adult children very upset that I was even considering it.
It would have been safe.

This post was edited

Tonight I taught him a dice game called Farkle. Me nude on one bed him clothed on his .

This post was edited