Daring with the apartment manager

This wasnt a dare but something that just kind of happened and went well. My wife and I lived in an apartment complex when we first moved in together. We did many daring things there together that I can post about if anyone is interested. This time I was alone and in the shower. I was drying off when I heard someone knocking. I normally would have thrown on some boxers to answer the door at that time but decided to just hold the towel over my crotch area. When I opened the door it was my female apartment manager. She looked surprised but pleasantly surprised by my lack of clothes and we stood at the doorway for about 5 minutes talking with me holding the towel somewhat in front of my junk. She said there was an issue with the clothes dryer vent system that ran between the four units that we were in. About that time the other girl that worked there showed up and they asked if they could come in to see if my part of the vent was working. I invited them in and told them Id get some shorts to put on. They both said that it wasnt necessary and that I looked very comfortable naked. So I dropped my towel and walked with them to the laundry area to look at the vent. They didnt seem bothered by my nudity at all and stayed and talked for about 20 minutes after they were done. They were not shy at all about looking. Even though Im nude around others all the time it was very exciting having these two ladies be so comfortable with my nudity.

This topic was edited
RE:Daring with the apartment manager

Great story, if you have others you would like to post, I for one would love to read them.

This post was edited

Your post implies that, like a true nudist, you did not get sexually aroused but were merely platonically excited.
If this was so then well done indeed.

This post was edited

It's fun to read these stories.

This post was edited

Nice post. I'm sure those house maintenance people have seen everything... I'm sure they aren't phased by some skin.

This post was edited

Awesome story, you are one lucky guy. As an avid nudist, please do tell more of your stories. Love to read them.

This post was edited

Great story! This verifies my theory that most people aren't really that shocked by nudity when they encounter it unexpectedly. I have had a few unplanned encounters, and folks seemed to take it in stride.

This post was edited

Great story! This verifies my theory that most people aren't really that shocked by nudity when they encounter it unexpectedly. I have had a few unplanned encounters, and folks seemed to take it in stride.

No offense, but I could not disagree with the above reply more. Based on my encounters where I chose to 'take a chance' and act naturally in the nude in front of someone unsuspecting, it was met with disdain and disapproval - even outright hostility. And NO - I was not sporting a boner or some creepy smile. NO - there were no children around (for those of you who think that nude adults should not be in front of children). This has happened to me with both women and men. The main things that I can attribute this to is the overbearing prevalence of religious mentality throughout the U.S. and the "Me Too Movement." Either way, the last thing I'd want to experience is being arrested for "indecency," or even worse labeled a "sexual predator," (as can happen in certain U.S. states as a consequence). As far as I'm concerned, in the U.S., the Textiles have won. I am not going to mess with them and will limit my nudity only to nudist resorts and venues where there are other nude folks and it is accepted to be nude there.

This post was edited

Based on my encounters where I chose to 'take a chance' and act naturally in the nude in front of someone unsuspecting, it was met with disdain and disapproval - even outright hostility.

My experience has been similar at times, getting dissed likely for even being seen naked outside of my home without a direct encounter. Once I made waves stripping down in front of a friend to go skinny dipping and it triggered memories of sexual abuse. He didn't hold it against me, but explained his deer in the headlights moment. Another time I was chided for taking off my shirt in front of a female friend (we are no longer friends). Then there are of course others who couldn't care less, but I have no way of guessing without asking.

I also want to point out that if the management women knew you had a "better half" female partner, you were likely treated differently than if you were living as a solo male. I realized this after my divorce even with people who hadn't known my ex. In some communities (including nudist resorts) being a solo male is social kryponite.

This post was edited

Sorry to hear that resorts treat you differently.. We are married but still like anyone that wants to be a nudist. As long as they like playing cards lol

This post was edited

No offense, but I could not disagree with the above reply more. Based on my encounters where I chose to 'take a chance' and act naturally in the nude in front of someone unsuspecting, it was met with disdain and disapproval

People are gonna be, the way they are gonna be!! Only because of the fact that we are naked, they will act negatively. But why should that matter, especially in the world we live in today?!! No offense TM, but you are letting other people keep you inside their box, instead of you being you. I mean sure, be cautious and smart about it, but why care that "they" respond negatively? Disdain reactions happen when you see someone with different color hair, different kind of tattoo's, different clothing styles, loud vehicles, differences of opinion........be you man. The one who started this thread was considerate, but he was still being himself. While doing my 4am morning naked walks in public this summer, I was stopped by the cops on 2 different occasions, and they let me go both times because it's not an arrestable offense by default when seen naked, it has to be reported. I'm gonna be me,

This post was edited