One bad apple

Weve had single males, mostly those in their twenty to early thirties message us asking us why we dont friend them or want to Skype with them. Most of the time we just ignore them . We have had one male whos been very respectful but a little pushy ask us what hes doing wrong because he cant get couples to friend him. I told him it only takes one person to mess it up for many others. I also told him that a resort here in Indiana used to prohibit single males from visiting the resort unless accompanied by a female. There was a time when I first visited a resort that I felt I needed to bring a sign that read my wife wont come here with me to let them know my intentions were not to stare at women there. Years ago we friended a nice couple who would message us routinely. It didnt take me long to realize that the husband was the one doing the messaging because this person always thought it was Diane who was on this site. Couples means two people and here on TN most of the conversations are done by the male partner. So since he wanted to talk to Diane I proceeded to answer him as I thought Diane would. I dont know if he ever figured it out.

This topic was edited
RE:One bad apple

I do all the communicating also even though we are a couple. Sherry isnt very text conversational. Most of the single guys I talk to want to join us as a third, and we are not interested in that. I guess for the most part its a waste of time even communicating with them. I find some are married but their wives dont share their interest in being naked, most of them seem to be just looking for friends

This post was edited

Youre correct about those who want to be friends with couples. As you can see from our friend list we have single male friends here. The difference being why they want to be our friend. One of our best friends is a man we not only befriended roughly 8 years ago but visited us with his female friend who also became one of our best friends. Two thoughtful, good natured nudists who are as kind and considerate now as they were then. Thanks for replying!

This post was edited

Points well made by both commentators. While we struggle with single male requests trying not to be judgmental, some make it easier for us by not having any pictures themselves, no biography and just wanting something for nothing. Just our humble prespective.

This post was edited

Hey all, like stated in previous comments, I spend more time on this site than my wife. We have a ton of single guys wanting to join our friend list as well. Single guys send emails and state they are local and would love to meet for coffee or a drink or other BS. I don't drink coffee naked. But a few guys have said they would like to go to the camp we frequently attend but always feel out of place by themselves. We have meet a few and they were just nice single guys trying to fit in a lifestyle that all to often hostile and uncomfortable for a single man. A few started attending by themselves after visiting with us. And other brought a lady next time we ran into them at camp. I have no regrets, so far they have been gentlemen towards my wife. You can tell after one email and a peak at their profile if your dealing with a creepy guy or a bit of a shy guy trying to fit in. Or, we been lucky so far or maybe in the future will regret trying to be nice to strangers.

This post was edited

We have the same attitude with every one. If youre not a creep then were cool. BUT the minute you act like a creep youre gone. At Oaklake weve had plenty of great conversations with single males along with couples. We will admit that we tend to proceed with more caution when approached by a single male. We definitely agree that a couple of bad apples can ruin it for a lot of people. Our advice to single males is follow nudist etiquette protocols and youll be fine

This post was edited

I remember one day back in 2012 when we visited our most frequented resort. I went into the clubhouse two times leaving Diane alone for a short span. Each time I came out of the building I immediately saw that a male was standing next to her. I didnt fret or worry because I knew Diane would be polite and would tell them she was with me if they showed an interest other than just be friendly. Thats how we are here. Be kind and respectful to us and well return the favor to everyone that wants to chat with us. When I first started going to the resort as a male whos wife had no interest in social nudism I sometimes thought maybe it would be a good idea to place a sign by my chair that said my wife doesnt want to join me here.

This post was edited