RE:Unexpected nudity situation

I lived in a shared house with a friend. He and his girlfriend had gone out clubbing one night. In the night I needed to go to the toilet which was downstairs. I thought they were still out and popped down. I walked into the living room and they were there having coffee. Caroline smiled and said, "Cute little willy!".

This post was edited

At least she took it in goog humor.

This post was edited

I drove out to one of my regular trail heads,Some people about. A few have chatted with me in the past, several have seen me naked and changing or poring water over my sweaty self and drying off.. never an Issue.Today I parked, got out and stripped. Shut that door to get running shorts out of the back.And found myself locked out of the car and naked.I could see my keys in the passenger seat.I would have to ask for help with no other option.I spotted two women who Ive seen on the trails walking a few times, they had just arrived.I walked across the quite busy parking area and said hi and told them my predicament.I made no attempt to cover myself, I acted just like I was fully dressed.They had the biggest smiles on their faces I was afraid theyd bust out laughing any second.The younger of the two asked, so what can we do for you ?I said I live eight miles away. How about a ride home to get my spare key for a full tank of gas ?They said ok and off we went. They had me sit up front and one lady got in the back.There were several quite funny one liners they came up with on the ride to my house.Then one asked if I was married, I said yes. Then they were worried about how my wife would handle this.We got there and they pulled in right up to the front door, I got out, knocked, my wife opened the door, looked at me and at them while I narrated my story. She was smiling, they were smiling, she says hold on then shut the door. Came back with the extra car key. Then walked to the car and invited them in for a glass of tea.I was the odd duck in that conversation. LoLI came out of the bed room with shorts on and my wife said hold on mister.You take those right off, these wonderful women are going to give you a ride back just like they found you.Laughter filled the room and we all ambled out. My wife handed me cash to fill their gas tank and whispered something to one of them and off we went.We pulled into the gas station and gassed up then when we left they told me what my wife whispered to them.She said I bet he set this up. They asked me if that was true. I said no not this time I swear. They laughed and told me the whole thing was fun. I admitted to them I loved every second of it.Back to my car we went. We all got out and they were drinking in every inch of me and not hiding it one bit. One then said, we both enjoyed it and hope to see you again.We parted and I took my run then went home. I asked my wife about it. She said they exchanged phone numbers and she expects to see them again.They were not nudists neither is my wife.The subject was done or so I thought.She added, Oh by the way I promised them you would be naked the next time they come over and if they like they can bring their husbands or any friends along.Again, I do love this woman.

Have they returned for the visit?

This post was edited

At least she took it in goog humor.

She did and told my girlfriend she had seen my little dick

This post was edited

I drove out to one of my regular trail heads,Some people about. A few have chatted with me in the past, several have seen me naked and changing or poring water over my sweaty self and drying off.. never an Issue.Today I parked, got out and stripped. Shut that door to get running shorts out of the back.And found myself locked out of the car and naked.I could see my keys in the passenger seat.I would have to ask for help with no other option.I spotted two women who Ive seen on the trails walking a few times, they had just arrived.I walked across the quite busy parking area and said hi and told them my predicament.I made no attempt to cover myself, I acted just like I was fully dressed.They had the biggest smiles on their faces I was afraid theyd bust out laughing any second.The younger of the two asked, so what can we do for you ?I said I live eight miles away. How about a ride home to get my spare key for a full tank of gas ?They said ok and off we went. They had me sit up front and one lady got in the back.There were several quite funny one liners they came up with on the ride to my house.Then one asked if I was married, I said yes. Then they were worried about how my wife would handle this.We got there and they pulled in right up to the front door, I got out, knocked, my wife opened the door, looked at me and at them while I narrated my story. She was smiling, they were smiling, she says hold on then shut the door. Came back with the extra car key. Then walked to the car and invited them in for a glass of tea.I was the odd duck in that conversation. LoLI came out of the bed room with shorts on and my wife said hold on mister.You take those right off, these wonderful women are going to give you a ride back just like they found you.Laughter filled the room and we all ambled out. My wife handed me cash to fill their gas tank and whispered something to one of them and off we went.We pulled into the gas station and gassed up then when we left they told me what my wife whispered to them.She said I bet he set this up. They asked me if that was true. I said no not this time I swear. They laughed and told me the whole thing was fun. I admitted to them I loved every second of it.Back to my car we went. We all got out and they were drinking in every inch of me and not hiding it one bit. One then said, we both enjoyed it and hope to see you again.We parted and I took my run then went home. I asked my wife about it. She said they exchanged phone numbers and she expects to see them again.They were not nudists neither is my wife.The subject was done or so I thought.She added, Oh by the way I promised them you would be naked the next time they come over and if they like they can bring their husbands or any friends along.Again, I do love this woman.

Such a naked confident guy but no media on display. With all this happening, didnt you or anybody else in the whole group (all of which were comfortable with your nudity) ask for a group pic as a souvenir? This would just add some credibility to the story which otherwise sounds more like a fantasy !!!

This post was edited

Guys, just a request
This is not a fiction forum. Please keep it real. Its not bad to have fantasies but when they are so blatant, it just messes up the whole forum!

This post was edited

That's got to be a fantasy!

This post was edited

One more heard but not seen.
When a member of one of the bands I was in retired, he started dressing more casually for rehearsals. I commented that he must be in the habit of dressing casually now that he was retired. His reply was that he was more likely to not get dressed at all.

This post was edited

One I did see.
Someone was showering nude at Gunnison.
The showers are way outside the clothing optional zone and within view of the main park road.

This post was edited

One I did see.Someone was showering nude at Gunnison.The showers are way outside the clothing optional zone and within view of the main park road.

Yup I have done it too

This post was edited