RE:I am sickened by the decline of this website...

No one let's them in. Anyone can join without screening. The ones you mention are actually (likely) "bots." These are fake accounts set up by a computer algorithm raher than a human. Difficult to combat them but I have seen less of them lately. The internet is a battle zone.

This post was edited

My perception is that this "decline" is due to a number of factors. One is money certainly because to get people on here, many will choose the "free" option, so its no cash cow. And as the previous post mentions, the bots have been invading for a while, although it is much better than it was for a few months when I kept getting "likes" from obvious no human or non serious "members". Truenudists has to contend with this on its budget, and like any company on the Internet today, cyber security is costly when done properly, not an area to scrimp, and basically ongoing warfare.

I'm not a fan of the explicit photos either. I haven't noticed any blatant erections, but I am not looking for them either (that's not a dig at the original poster in any way.....erections are just not registering on my RADAR). But yes, I have seen a couple of popular female members, and the display is unnecessarily explicit.

Ir's not a perfect world, this isn't a perfect website, but its what we have. I am not trying to be complacent, agree that there should be consistency in following the rules as best as possible just as in society, but also am realistic in accepting that this is the most comprehensive nudist site on the net (best to my knowledge). I suspect moderators are put in a difficult position of passing judgement on all sorts of members and faux members. I can imagine many protests of "why is he allowed to do this but I cannot?" As nudism is always a marginalized activity, we're a bit of a minority and need to focus on commonalities to stay strong.

This post was edited

I've managed forums in the past, that did not allow certain features of the forum to members without a certain number of posts. Most fake members usually don't post, but rather contact our members here through private messages, chat or friend requests. That being said, why don't we deny them those features until they have made a certain number of posts. I also might suggest that the flag feature would allow us to describe the reason with more detail. Noting things like inappropriate pictures, or reasons that we feel that they're a fake member.

This post was edited

Agree on the nonsensical nature of the response. Because the paid folks dont have any influence either on the changes either.

"You shouldnt complain, because TN is free." is often said...Classic whataboutism.Well, let me enlighten your world:As an owner of a website providing a service, you should provide this service to the best of your ability, not because people are paying you or not. You give them a platform to inform and socialize about the lifestyle, and I do feel quite a lot of work ethic is lacking here. The above mentioned failings, the constant sexualisation, and the almost laughable moderation of amateurs who just want to express their frustrations by gaining dominance over people in the chatroom. (not all of the moderators, there are good ones, but I had some experiences with really really bad ones, who should never be in a position like this...You want to lose money? Keep on going)Treat your members equally, and those who want to pay for your services, do something extra for them, not only give them access to "photos' (what naturist is ever motivated to pay, to see other naturists? quite the logic huh?)

This post was edited

The above mentioned failings, the constant sexualisation, and the almost laughable moderation of amateurs who just want to express their frustrations by gaining dominance over people in the chatroom. (not all of the moderators, there are good ones, but I had some experiences with really really bad ones, who should never be in a position like this...You want to lose money? Keep on going)Treat your members equally, and those who want to pay for your services, do something extra for them, not only give them access to "photos' (what naturist is ever motivated to pay, to see other naturists? quite the logic huh?)

This, maybe they can link with AANR and give a discount code for the yearly fee. I personally have never paid and never will, it makes no sense. Only good thing about photos was to prove it was a real person you were talking to. Now there are so many sexually suggestive profiles/groups and bots on here the mods just seem to not care. You try to call these people out in chat or flag them and youre the one getting yelled at by mods or seeing nothing get done. The website is going more and more south and its sad, I came here to meet friends, which I did but I still get a LOT of inappropriate comments and I've seen NOTHING done about it. Owners don't reply to complaints, mods banned me for commenting on it, its a lose lose.

This post was edited

My perception is that this "decline" is due to a number of factors. One is money certainly because to get people on here, many will choose the "free" option, so its no cash cow. And as the previous post mentions, the bots have been invading for a while, although it is much better than it was for a few months when I kept getting "likes" from obvious no human or non serious "members". Truenudists has to contend with this on its budget, and like any company on the Internet today, cyber security is costly when done properly, not an area to scrimp, and basically ongoing warfare.I'm not a fan of the explicit photos either. I haven't noticed any blatant erections, but I am not looking for them either (that's not a dig at the original poster in any way.....erections are just not registering on my RADAR). But yes, I have seen a couple of popular female members, and the display is unnecessarily explicit.Ir's not a perfect world, this isn't a perfect website, but its what we have. I am not trying to be complacent, agree that there should be consistency in following the rules as best as possible just as in society, but also am realistic in accepting that this is the most comprehensive nudist site on the net (best to my knowledge). I suspect moderators are put in a difficult position of passing judgement on all sorts of members and faux members. I can imagine many protests of "why is he allowed to do this but I cannot?" As nudism is always a marginalized activity, we're a bit of a minority and need to focus on commonalities to stay strong.

Good thoughts. Thanks for sharing.

This post was edited

I've managed forums in the past, that did not allow certain features of the forum to members without a certain number of posts. Most fake members usually don't post, but rather contact our members here through private messages, chat or friend requests. That being said, why don't we deny them those features until they have made a certain number of posts. I also might suggest that the flag feature would allow us to describe the reason with more detail. Noting things like inappropriate pictures, or reasons that we feel that they're a fake member.

Good idea!

This post was edited

"You shouldnt complain, because TN is free." is often said...Classic whataboutism.Well, let me enlighten your world:As an owner of a website providing a service, you should provide this service to the best of your ability, not because people are paying you or not. You give them a platform to inform and socialize about the lifestyle, and I do feel quite a lot of work ethic is lacking here. The above mentioned failings, the constant sexualisation, and the almost laughable moderation of amateurs who just want to express their frustrations by gaining dominance over people in the chatroom. (not all of the moderators, there are good ones, but I had some experiences with really really bad ones, who should never be in a position like this...You want to lose money? Keep on going)Treat your members equally, and those who want to pay for your services, do something extra for them, not only give them access to "photos' (what naturist is ever motivated to pay, to see other naturists? quite the logic huh?)

Yesss, I concur! Thank you.

This post was edited

I agree there are more and more pictures that focus on genitals in clear violation of the rules. I ignore them as there arent many other places to go to connect with naturists and a decade ago I joined as a lifetime member. Back then it was a different place and rules were enforced. On the other hand, it must be a Herculean job policing this site with the size of the membership.

This post was edited

I don't care if you are a paying member or not. Please get your account certified. It's free and gives legitimacy to the site by showing who is real here. The more certified accounts the better.

This post was edited