RE:Hubby wanting others to see Me Nude

Husband has wanted me to do this for a long time now when we go anywhere Im the first one thats completely naked I love it he loves to show me off and I love to be shown off we have become full-time nudists As soon as I get off work I get completely naked go outside check out my garden water my plants my trees all the neighbors have seen me Ill be honest with you the wifes are pretty happy When my wife is outside their husbands are out cutting the grass trimming the bushes keeping the yards up in shape which they never did lol.

Before my ex turned into a nasty controling abusive person we had a pretty good marriage or so I thought and she used to love being naked and showing off and yes I loved other guys looking . We swung and had a great sex life . Then something changed , to this day I havnt really worked it out but she suddenly didnt want to be nude , didnt like the kids being nude and became very controlling and eventually abusive , especially toward me .
I am getting off the subject , alot of husbands like other guys seeing their wives nude I suppose its a guy thing .

This post was edited

mine, wants others to see my nude body too! i m shy, modest, introverted, an not into it. but i do think about it more and more. i wonder, if neighbors would "see" me differently.......my nude body. would they look at me, with lots of lust? fantasizing about me, sexually? fucking me? or, not? still thinking about going to a nude resort, with him.........but, think about going alone too!!! displaying my nude body, to a lot of nude men........strangers!!!
i ve heard of, a lot of men, wanting to expose there woman's nude body. wondering why? is it to......" see what i ve got, and you don't"? or, wanting to tease other guys, with my nude body? do guys get arroused, seeing other men, strangers, staring at their nude bodies?

This post was edited

I loved seeing my wife naked on a nude beach. she has big tits and got a lot of attention. I liked when she was chatting with men with much bigger dicks than mine

This post was edited

I love guys( and girls ) checking my gf out when she is nude. It shows how comfortable she has become.

This post was edited

"I loved seeing my wife naked on a nude beach. she has big tits and got a lot of attention. I liked when she was chatting with men with much bigger dicks than mine"

Great to see her confidence!

This post was edited

Hub does love it and so do I... Of course I am a nudist hostess & greeter at a few nudist/swingers places! So I am always seen nude!

This post was edited

Doubt a world average increase of 2 degrees will.make a difference in a lifetime

This post was edited

Always, always put the personal view points and feelings of the person you want naked first long before your own.

Of course.

When my wife and I settled on choosing a resort, it ended up being a "nude-mandatory" one. That was always my first choice; but I wanted to be sure she was comfortable with the idea of being naked the entire time - around everyone there - and foregoing covering up outside the pool area. Her comfort being in that setting was more important to me than having an "everyone naked" nudist experience. So we talked about it; and she ensured to me that it made sense to her.
Even when we got there I was very attentive and inquisitive as to her comfort level. To reassure me and acclimate herself to being seen naked, she decided to go for a naked walk around the resort and explore it. She stayed nude the entire rest of the day; and we've been returning to the resort regularly since.

The point is: it was important to me that the choice be entirely hers. I consider myself lucky and appreciative of the fact that she has chosen to make nudism an "all nude" experience" of her own free will.
It rarely pans out well anyway when women feel forced to be naked around a bunch of "strangers."

This post was edited

Speaking of warm up, do you think global warming will encourage people to partially or fully abandon clothing, both as a response to rising temperatures as to reduce carbon emissions by reducing the manufacturing and launderings of clothing?

A global trend of warmer temperatures will also bring more dramatic weather patterns and probably massive shifts in ocean currents, which will likely make some parts of the world warmer in certain months, and some areas nearly unable to support increased nudism. This will mean we'll need to keep some form of covering close by for when the foul weather comes up suddenly. Heightened volatility of storms and weather events are one part of climate change, but sea level rise will force major populations away from coastal areas, where more people just so happen to live in the world. There is an immediate need to develop more innovative ways to control the waters which are already rising in these areas, considering increased change in ocean levels in the last 200 years in comparison to the slight shifts in the last few thousand years.

It doesn't need to rain for the storm drains in cities like Miami, Florida to overflow. And regardless of these facts, the real estate prices keep rising in these areas. Maybe better to buy a nice boat than invest in land where land won't exist in forty years -- maybe? Florida in particular is in for a rude awakening in the next couple of generations, but coastal regions around the world will lose trillions of dollars in tourism as well as millions of acres.

This post was edited

Speaking of warm up, do you think global warming will encourage people to partially or fully abandon clothing, both as a response to rising temperatures as to reduce carbon emissions by reducing the manufacturing and launderings of clothing?A global trend of warmer temperatures will also bring more dramatic weather patterns and probably massive shifts in ocean currents, which will likely make some parts of the world warmer in certain months, and some areas nearly unable to support increased nudism. This will mean we'll need to keep some form of covering close by for when the foul weather comes up suddenly. Heightened volatility of storms and weather events are one part of climate change, but sea level rise will force major populations away from coastal areas, where more people just so happen to live in the world. There is an immediate need to develop more innovative ways to control the waters which are already rising in these areas, considering increased change in ocean levels in the last 200 years in comparison to the slight shifts in the last few thousand years.It doesn't need to rain for the storm drains in cities like Miami, Florida to overflow. And regardless of these facts, the real estate prices keep rising in these areas. Maybe better to buy a nice boat than invest in land where land won't exist in forty years -- maybe? Florida in particular is in for a rude awakening in the next couple of generations, but coastal regions around the world will lose trillions of dollars in tourism as well as millions of acres.

Storm drains in coastal areas of NJ sometimes flow backward during high tides and winds also.

This post was edited