Door dash

I had a great experience ordering Door Dash last Saturday. I was outside watering some flowers when I knew the driver was on the way. I was naked of course. I always put in the note section of my orders that Im a nudist and if that should offend you to text me and let me know and they can just drop the food at the garage door. Well so far no one has ever texted me so Im nude when they arrive. This particular driver was a African American female. And when I walked towards her car she was so happy! She told me that I just made her day. She also made the comment that my thang was looking good. Always a good feeling when I can be naked in front of someone and get a compliment. Not to mention it brightened her day.

This topic was edited
RE:Door dash

Im not sure if they read it or not. Ive met 4 of them face to face and none have complained and a couple of them have talked for a minute.

This post was edited

I think it has a lot to do with a deep-seated fascination clothed people have toward nudism (those who can suspend the prevalent thought that all nudists really want is to screw everything around them). Wanting to know or understand that which is out of reach can open one's mind and maybe even help to change it.

That last delivery person complimenting your penis was a bit out of line, but clothed people don't really understand that parsing of body parts either. The fact that you were standing next to her car as she sat in it, handing your package to you, with that position bringing your package right up to near eye level, making it difficult for her to not notice - one can forgive that reactive comment. Who knows, yours may have been the first penis she'd seen in a long, LONG time. I'd say this was good moment for nudism!

Im not sure if they read it or not. Ive met 4 of them face to face and none have complained and a couple of them have talked for a minute.

This post was edited

Great idea for the note about being a nudist. And a female choice to do the delivery. Hmmm I wonder do they read the note.

This post was edited

Sounds exciting

This post was edited

You do have a nice hanger

This post was edited

She was actually out of the car standing while she handed me the package.

This post was edited

Great idea for the note about being a nudist. And a female choice to do the delivery. Hmmm I wonder do they read the note.

Most of these orders are auto-assigned o they don't usually take gender into account.

This post was edited

Interesting experience, although I am sure few actually read the note before arriving but I am also confident that most Door Dash delivery people are use to such things happening. I personally never have thought to use the delivery note space to warm people about my being a "nudist". Out of habit, I am dressed when I know someone is delivering something to me.

This post was edited

Out of habit, I am dressed when I know someone is delivering something to me.

I guess I would do that if I knew what time they were coming, but if its someone like amazon, you're order will be delivered between 7am and 10pm, or even with prime, between 7am and 1pm, I'm not staying dressed all that time for the 2 mins it takes them to deliver, taken loads of deliveries naked, no one ever said anything

This post was edited

Same here. We have a clothing optional sign on our driveway, so they are advised before they get to the house. I'm almost always naked for deliveries. UPS, FedEx, Amazon, Postal service have all seen me naked and none have said anything negative

This post was edited