Yard work.

Now that fall is here for some of us, how many are still working in the yard nude? I have 3 nut trees and I have been out raking up the nuts and the cap that is on them. It feels better doing it naked cause I am not sweating as much and if I stir up dust from the bone dry lawn the clothes don't get dirty. These trees are side by side so raking from outside to tree trunk. They are in the front lawn and not sure neighbors have seen me doing it but, hey it's my place. So far if they see me its only my butt since I'm working towards the road.

This topic was edited
RE:Yard work.

Now that fall is here for some of us, how many are still working in the yard nude? I have 3 nut trees and I have been out raking up the nuts and the cap that is on them. It feels better doing it naked cause I am not sweating as much and if I stir up dust from the bone dry lawn the clothes don't get dirty. These trees are side by side so raking from outside to tree trunk. They are in the front lawn and not sure neighbors have seen me doing it but, hey it's my place. So far if they see me its only my butt since I'm working towards the road.

Still working inside the privacy fence nude.
Have been nude there at some point every day since early August.

This post was edited

did a lot of cleanup in backyard today grinding tree branches and burning a heap that been sitting all summer as can't burn till september sadly not nude as to me other than mowing , raking and lite stuff i wear clothes even pants because sure if i don't i get cut , scratched , poked. i did go out a while ago and at home i'm nude or now with fall tee shirt but bottomless anyways mid 50f brrr is all i can say . i can't be nude out front other than at night i'll take trash out or go to garage for something .

This post was edited

Spring here. Blossom on the fruit trees is largely gone but the leaves are still on their way. I'm largely relying on fences rather than foliage, though.

This post was edited

The yard work here is a year round activity. The Florida scrub oaks & the like drop limbs almost constantly so theres always debris for the burn pile. I am sure theres a big bonfire in our future, just waiting for a little bit of rain to make it safe.

This post was edited

Fall is definitely here. We had our first frost last night. It was 29 F this morning when I stepped out. Glad I wore my robe.

We will still have a few nice days to work nude outside. I need to get the gardens and deck ready for winter. At some point I'll probably put a shirt or sweatshirt on to keep my core warmer. I don't mind being bottomless other than the shrinkage that's inevitable. Want to enjoy every lastbit of good weather before the snow starts to fall.

This post was edited

Still plenty warm here. Hubby is still doing yard work and getting ready to plant cover crops in the garden. Pecans are starting to fall and leaves are everywhere. It was cool and breezy this morning and Winter is approaching but nude outside is still doable here.

This post was edited

Summer is being stubborn but that's normal for us in Southern California. It's almost 100 today and will be close to triple digits through the weekend. We're heading up to the Eastern Sierras to escape the heat, it's only supposed to be mid 80's there! haha

Backyard nudity is a normal, daily occurrence.

This post was edited

Still warm enough here to be naked outside. I am out as often as I can.

This post was edited

Did some nude yard work today. Could be last of the year.

This post was edited

Now that fall is here for some of us, how many are still working in the yard nude? I have 3 nut trees and I have been out raking up the nuts and the cap that is on them. It feels better doing it naked cause I am not sweating as much and if I stir up dust from the bone dry lawn the clothes don't get dirty. These trees are side by side so raking from outside to tree trunk. They are in the front lawn and not sure neighbors have seen me doing it but, hey it's my place. So far if they see me its only my butt since I'm working towards the road.Still working inside the privacy fence nude.Have been nude there at some point every day since early August.

Will probably break my streak of approximately 7 weeks of being naked outdoors every day. Going away for a few days and destination is not conducive to being nude outdoors.

This post was edited