Naked with Mom

Have you ever been naked with your mother or wanted to be? How was the experience or what do you have in mind when think about this particular bonding? I'd love to talk more about, hit me up on telegram: @faraoluke or skype: lukeapollo2019@outlook.com

This topic was edited
RE:Naked with Mom

Not since the onset of puberty over 65 years ago.

This post was edited

I was doing some work for my mom, at her house. I was getting hot and feeling uncomfortable. I asked her, do you mind if I make myself more comfortable and get naked? She had her back to me and answered, no, go ahead, I am your mom. I have seen you naked before. I shucked off my clothes as fast as I could. When she turned around she was like oh, you're naked! I thought you were kidding!! No mom, not kidding!! I haven't wore clothes at her house since! I have tried to get her to get naked with me but she hasn't.......yet!!

This post was edited

When I was in my 20's and helping with farm, I lived at home. I wore only shorts on day off so I was very tan in summer. One day mom says you need to go naked to get a all over tan. I had been doing that when I walked the farm. So I took her advice and took off on 4 wheeler. I rode back nude and walked around the house some. Both parents didn't agree that was a good thing. Dad said what do you think this is a nudist resort?
Fast forward several years and dad had passed away and being single I move in with mom to take care of her. I still get nude and she still doesn't like it. She thinks word will get to her church people I think. She tries to stop me but I'm older and it's my life.

This post was edited

Was she only joking when she mentioned the possibility of an all-over tan? Sounds like a word in jest that backfired from her perspective!

This post was edited

She thinks word will get to her church people I think.One of the biggest reasons some people are opposed to nudity, fear of what someone else will think. In this case it is not even about the mom being nude.

This post was edited

Everyone those are great life stories. I am so jealous ! Growing up I wanted to be naked, but living in a business did not allow much time or opportunity to enjoy life.

This post was edited

I went to nudist beaches with my parents as a boy so it was no issue for my mom to see me.

This post was edited

I went to nudist beaches with my parents as a boy so it was no issue for my mom to see me.

This post was edited