Introduce yourself

This is a group for those that want to 'come out' as a nudist, so this is mine...
Hello everyone my name is Mark Jenkins I'm 62 from Cambridgshire in UK and I'm proud to be a nudist

This topic was edited
RE:Introduce yourself

Hi, I am Jeanne, a 42 year old teacher living in Brussels. I have been a nudist for as long as I can recall. I am also a part time nude model, if anybody is looking for one. I think this group is a marvellous initiative.

This post was edited

Hi , Im Neil from UK. Ive been a naturist for a number of years, mostly indoors but in the garden when I can. Love to chat and make new friends.

Ive been a member here for 3 years but mostly inactive. Time to change that.

Look me up on Skype milffhunter11 on there. ( an old login, from about 25 years ago ) I should change it.

This post was edited

Hello Nick here, Ive been a closet nudist as long as I can remember. During the summer I would good out to the clothing optional beach near me. I love swimming and going for walks. I finally told my wife last year I was a nudist, and she was ok with that but preferred not to participate. I went to my first Nudist resort this spring, she wasnt to trilled about that. I then tasked her join me that it is a clothing optional resort, she declined again. Then I told Im going to take the tent and spend a few nights, she was not thrilled with that at all. So I offered to take our camping trailer if she would join me. She agreed to go.so here we are as I type this for 4 nights at our nearest nudist resort. You can not wear clothes in the swimming pool ,sauna or hot tube. This morning shes going to join us in the swimming pool for water aerobics, its that cool!
Naked Hugs, Nick

This post was edited

Hello Nick here, Ive been a closet nudist as long as I can remember. During the summer I would good out to the clothing optional beach near me. I love swimming and going for walks. I finally told my wife last year I was a nudist, and she was ok with that but preferred not to participate. I went to my first Nudist resort this spring, she wasnt to trilled about that. I then tasked her join me that it is a clothing optional resort, she declined again. Then I told Im going to take the tent and spend a few nights, she was not thrilled with that at all. So I offered to take our camping trailer if she would join me. She agreed to go.so here we are as I type this for 4 nights at our nearest nudist resort. You can not wear clothes in the swimming pool ,sauna or hot tube. This morning shes going to join us in the swimming pool for water aerobics, its that cool!
Naked Hugs, Nick

This post was edited

Hi and greetings to all proud nudists.
I am Alex and nearly my whole Life nudist. From the beginning as I yelling my mom if she say I must wear pants over my first own apartment were I can starting life nude to today, I go to nudist beaches.. visiting nude partys and running naked around the city..(ok at night *lol*)

This post was edited

Hello, Sam Bely here have been going nude since I was very young but never really a real nudist till 9 years ago when I started living my life as a nudist. M y late wife did not like me nude at home with her so I guess I was a closet nudist then. I do everything in the nude now and 5 years ago I joined the local nudist resort. Having a blast now with other nudist

This post was edited

Good morning
We have been nudists most of our lives. But when her son moved out the shorts dropped off and we loved it. We joined the nearest resort and had the most amazing time with people. Even went to the nude beach in California. Now we camp naked, hike naked and go to hot tubs to be naked with others. We just moved to our forever home. So starting to learn about the area and new friends. But still getting the new home fixed up how we like it. But doing it Nude all the time. Jim and Marie in southern Arizona USA

This post was edited

Im Crystal, 30 from Iowa and I am a nudist. I have been nudist for a year now. Before I started going nude at home last fall I didnt like being nude, and it was a pretty big step for me! It has been a journey of body acceptance so far, learning to love myself and every part of me. My friend from work and her husband, who introduced me to social nudism, were the biggest help: without them I would have never gone to a resort and without that push I wouldnt have made it a point to spend a day at Haulover Beach this last summer. I dont think I could ever give up this lifestyle now!

This post was edited

Hi, I'm Sheila from Milwaukee and I've been a lifelong nudist. I didn't wear any type of clothing until I was 16. I grew up on a nudist resort in SoCal.

This post was edited

"Hi, I'm George from Greece."

For those of us with no connection to Greece, one of our first thoughts are the wonderful beaches. But not all of us have one nearby. Hope you get the chance!

This post was edited