What side of the bed do you sleep on?

Looking from the food of the bed I always sleep on the right side, my partner on the left. Though he often says I sleep in the middle. But that's not true! The right side is just a bit bigger ^_^

What side of the bed do you sleep on?

:-))

This topic was edited
RE:What side of the bed do you sleep on?

Looking from the food of the bed I always sleep on the right side, my partner on the left. Though he often says I sleep in the middle. But that's not true! The right side is just a bit bigger ^_^What side of the bed do you sleep on?:-))

:-DDDDDDDDDD

I sleep on the right as well.

The times when my wife would have go to work and I didn't I would always roll over to her side when she got up to get ready. Always loved smelling her smell on her pillow! :-)

This post was edited

:-DDDDDDDDDDI sleep on the right as well.The times when my wife would have go to work and I didn't I would always roll over to her side when she got up to get ready. Always loved smelling her smell on her pillow! :-)

Not on the pillow, but our four-legged friend often takes up the side of the bed of whoever of us who gets up first. If your not properly awake yet and want to give your partner a morning hug it is always the smell and the fur that make you quickly realise you are not hugging your partner but your dog ^_^

This post was edited

Right side. ;D

This post was edited

:-DDDDDDDDDDI sleep on the right as well.The times when my wife would have go to work and I didn't I would always roll over to her side when she got up to get ready. Always loved smelling her smell on her pillow! :-)Not on the pillow, but our four-legged friend often takes up the side of the bed of whoever of us who gets up first. If your not properly awake yet and want to give your partner a morning hug it is always the smell and the fur that make you quickly realise you are not hugging your partner but your dog ^_^
Well now they need a little loving too..... :-DDDDDD

This post was edited

Any where I want to...right side, left side sometimes in the middle...that just one of the problems being single...ha ha

This post was edited

Left side on my back or right side.

This post was edited

Always right side as it's closer to the bathroom.

This post was edited

LOL... it would make sense for us to do the same, but I'd have to switch sides. The bathroom is closer to the left side of the bed but that's Di's side.

This post was edited

Left side for me. Further from the bathroom. I make more trips but my wife tends to be in more of a hurry when she does.

This post was edited

Viewed from the foot of the bed, left side for me. If we travel at all wife tries to mix things up and totally screws things up.

This post was edited