True Naturism.

We are coming to the end of another fantastic two weeks in Charco De Palo, the naturist village on Lanzarote. We arrived late (poor flight times) in the evening and were shown straight to our apartment.

Next morning, as always happens, you get a fabulous sense of freedom walking out your door naked for the first time. Sitting on the terrace with a coffee watching the sea as the rest of the village awakens.

Throughout the day youll see hundreds of naked people wandering around the streets, along the coast and just relaxing in the sun.

We have met old friends, made new ones and spoke to many others. Everyone is pleasant and will always wish you a good morning as they pass.

Yesterday we were in a small group, 8 people, drinking ice cold beer, eating olives and having good conversation in the afternoon sunshine. I had to remind myself that not only was everyone naked, people passing were naked.

This is what happens when you are a true naturist, you stop seeing nudity and only see people. I continue to find this utterly amazing that we have become so comfortable in our own skin and the skin of others.

An example of what I mean.

The other night, I was closing the door and it was stiff to lock. As a builder I saw the problem immediately, two of the screws that held the metal frame to wall had perished and the frame loosened. I manage to lock it. Next morning Lorna contacted the manager who promised to send round the handyman asap.

I did my usual naked walk to the local shop for fresh bread and aged wine. As I returned, i could see a nude Lorna with two Spanish workers (dressed) using her best, but limited pigeon Spanish explain what the problem was.

It was an odd sight, but Lorna did not feel uncomfortable or awkward or even unsafe, just another day in the village.

That is what its like to be a true naturist.

Men arent intimidating women, men arent having random erection, men arent comparing the bends in their dicks, men arent obsessing about underpants and men arent pretending to be young girls.

All that bollocks only ever happens on here and not in the real world. So ignore 90% of the drivel that gets posted here and just go experience naturism for real.

Have fun.

This topic was edited
RE:True Naturism.

I'm glad you had that experience. That same atmosphere was what drew me to naturism in the first place via FKK events in Germany. I see it once in a while in the resorts here, and only wish there were more places like that.

This post was edited

Someday, I hope to live my life as you describe it here. Total nudity, all of the time. Complete bliss!

This post was edited

This is what happens when you are a true naturist, you stop seeing nudity and only see people. I continue to find this utterly amazing that we have become so comfortable in our own skin and the skin of others.That is what its like to be a true naturist.Men arent intimidating women, men arent having random erection, men arent comparing the bends in their dicks, men arent obsessing about underpants and men arent pretending to be young girls.All that bollocks only ever happens on here and not in the real world. So ignore 90% of the drivel that gets posted here and just go experience naturism for real.[/quote ]Have fun.
So true in naturist community no one is focused on body parts or telling stories about sneaking a peak.

This post was edited

I'm glad you had that experience. That same atmosphere was what drew me to naturism in the first place via FKK events in Germany. I see it once in a while in the resorts here, and only wish there were more places like that.

I have that experience every time Woodsman. In a social setting you so often forget the nakedness of everyone around.

The reason for this post was not just to describe what happens, but to dispel the myth that naturist are all thinking about sex all the time.

I think its really going to shock the cock waving brigade if they ever try naturism for real instead of bashing out drivel on their keyboard.

This post was edited

The reason for this post was not just to describe what happens, but to dispel the myth that naturist are all thinking about sex all the time.I think its really going to shock the cock waving brigade if they ever try naturism for real instead of bashing out drivel on their keyboard.

Hope it provides an alternate view for folks seeking a genuine naturist experience instead of the stuff that some folks try to pass of as naturism or nudism.

This post was edited