Most daring?

What the most daring thing youve done whilst nude? Id love to hear how wild you all are

This topic was edited
RE:Most daring?

How about if you tell us first?

This post was edited

How about if you tell us first?

Chilled with a large group of people nude. Ended up getting hard and some noticed and started to get me more excited but ending up having a lot more fun with some of them in front of everyone

This post was edited

I got nasty, dirty at work and didn't want to dirty up my truck on the way home. No problem, drive naked, problem solved!! Until I started it up. Low fuel light was on and the needle didn't move off E. So my most daring experience?? Stop and pump gas naked!! Only seen by one person, made for interesting conversation at the pump!! Luckily, they were understanding, I think! At least the police didn't show up!

This post was edited

The other night, on a beautiful warm evening, I was taking a walk through the neighborhood because I couldn't sleep. While strolling through our city park, I suddenly realized it was totally deserted. So, spur of the moment, I disrobed and took a nice naked walk around the park, which is several acres in size. It's mostly dark, except for one streetlight, which I avoided. It was wonderful, but, really, not very smart. I could have been caught by someone, and certainly would not want to explain this to a cop. But it was wonderful...and relaxing. I got dressed, went home, and slept very well.

This post was edited

Would love to join you in that. I used to walk my old neighborhood in RR naked at night after work.

This post was edited

Ive done this now five times in three different places this summer and hope to get one more in before it gets too cold.I leave home with only a t-shirts, gym shorts and sandals that I purchased at a thrift store. All old and cheap.I drive to a busy or soon to be busy park/trailhead where I can hike in a few miles or more to a fast flowing river, there are several places near me.If I get there early I can often strip and walk in naked.Once at my turn around point I stash my clothes, in a zip loc bag under a big rock for retrieval at a later time.The river is my excuse.On the walk out I am assured to encounter people and guaranteed to have a crowded parking area when I come out of the woods.When people ask what happened to my clothes I tell them I lost them at the rivers edge, They slid in the water while I was skinny dipping and they got swept away.I always act natural like I am clothed and sometimes depending on their reaction I will cover my privates with my hands.I have not had a bad reaction or shocked anyone yet.When I come off the trail the walk to my car is often through a dozen or more people.I get lots of questions about where Is the skinny dipping spot and get offered a towel. Several times now I get asked about places to go to get nude.I get all smiles when they find out Im comfortable being naked.

Do you then drive home with no clothing in your car?

This post was edited

Ive done this now five times in three different places this summer and hope to get one more in before it gets too cold.I leave home with only a t-shirts, gym shorts and sandals that I purchased at a thrift store. All old and cheap.I drive to a busy or soon to be busy park/trailhead where I can hike in a few miles or more to a fast flowing river, there are several places near me.If I get there early I can often strip and walk in naked.Once at my turn around point I stash my clothes, in a zip loc bag under a big rock for retrieval at a later time.The river is my excuse.On the walk out I am assured to encounter people and guaranteed to have a crowded parking area when I come out of the woods.When people ask what happened to my clothes I tell them I lost them at the rivers edge, They slid in the water while I was skinny dipping and they got swept away.I always act natural like I am clothed and sometimes depending on their reaction I will cover my privates with my hands.I have not had a bad reaction or shocked anyone yet.When I come off the trail the walk to my car is often through a dozen or more people.I get lots of questions about where Is the skinny dipping spot and get offered a towel. Several times now I get asked about places to go to get nude.I get all smiles when they find out Im comfortable being naked.
Wonderful!

This post was edited

My most daring was walking around my neighbourhood after midnight. Literally stripped off at home (left clothes there) and went for a stroll

This post was edited

Well, several decades ago, I drove into a town (pop. 30,000) at around 2:00 in the morning and parked in a dark alleyway within 20 yards of the main, well-lit street. I stripped next to my vehicle except for my flannel shirt (which I tied off in front) and my sneakers, then proceeded to walk back and forth along the sidewalk as the occasional car drove by.

Im not certain if it was the same night or another time that summer, but I recall getting out of my vehicle dressed the same way to use an outdoor soda machine in front of my vehicle with its headlights intentionally directed at the machine.

Another time, again dressed the same way, I drove my motorcycle around a town larger than the first I mentioned at night.

And those are the ones I can remember

This post was edited

I am reminded of the time I moved the car from the drive to allow the builders full access. (link)

This post was edited