RE:Yard work.

Summer is being stubborn but that's normal for us in Southern California. It's almost 100 today and will be close to triple digits through the weekend. We're heading up to the Eastern Sierras to escape the heat, it's only supposed to be mid 80's there! hahaBackyard nudity is a normal, daily occurrence.

Where do you go in the Sierras? We used to live in SoCal and would often go up to Bishop and Mammoth. We loved going to the many hotsprings on the area. That is probably one of the things we miss the most. I loved sitting in one of the springs while it was snowing. Feel free to msg me.

This post was edited

Now that fall is here for some of us, how many are still working in the yard nude? I have 3 nut trees and I have been out raking up the nuts and the cap that is on them. It feels better doing it naked cause I am not sweating as much and if I stir up dust from the bone dry lawn the clothes don't get dirty. These trees are side by side so raking from outside to tree trunk. They are in the front lawn and not sure neighbors have seen me doing it but, hey it's my place. So far if they see me its only my butt since I'm working towards the road.Still working inside the privacy fence nude.Have been nude there at some point every day since early August.Will probably break my streak of approximately 7 weeks of being naked outdoors every day. Going away for a few days and destination is not conducive to being nude outdoors.

Got in a little outdoor nude time this morning.
This makes 37 or so days straight.
Probably my longest number of continuous days ever.

This post was edited

FP. Do you know any good spots for nude hikes and such in the Eastern Sierra? I've found some nice spots for nude hiking above Fresno on the west side.
We've had heat warnings in IB all week yet the marine layer has been hanging around so mid seventies with light cloud cover. Great for nude gardening. Haven't worn a thing in the back yard all summer. Have one diva cuke plant that is still kicking out 2-4 cukes every day.

This post was edited

Neighbors were gone so I was able to get nude in the front yard. Mowing, burying drain tile, planting grass. Anything I could think of. But it was cold. Upper 40s, usually warmed up to 60s.

This post was edited

Neighbors were gone so I was able to get nude in the front yard. Mowing, burying drain tile, planting grass. Anything I could think of. But it was cold. Upper 40s, usually warmed up to 60s.

What about traffic passing by on your street?

This post was edited

FP. Do you know any good spots for nude hikes and such in the Eastern Sierra? I've found some nice spots for nude hiking above Fresno on the west side.We've had heat warnings in IB all week yet the marine layer has been hanging around so mid seventies with light cloud cover. Great for nude gardening. Haven't worn a thing in the back yard all summer. Have one diva cuke plant that is still kicking out 2-4 cukes every day.

When we lived in LA we used to go up to the Eastern Sierras on a fairly regular basis. Got to know many people in the Bishop area. Did a lot of hiking, many times nude, up near Mammoth. We loved hanging out at the hot springs . Hiked up near Mono Lake and Bridgeport as well. Bishop was our main area though since prices of everything were more reasonable.

Willing to chat if interested. Stay cool.

This post was edited

After a 4 day trip and 3 cool, wet days upon returning, I managed to get some nude time in the yard today,

This post was edited

Got some in yesterday too, but today and the next 2 will probably not be warm enough.

This post was edited

Very brief backyard nude time yesterday and a longer time today.
Planning to go to Gunnison tomorrow, so I won't ben nude in the yard, but will be nude outdoors.

This post was edited

Ive been fortunate enough to spend most of the day nude; got a few chores done. Picked up limbs, watered the garden, washed the car, cleaned the pool & deck and folded a few clothes. We had to make a run to the grocery store so obviously a little textile time there but otherwise a good nude day. Its been dry lately with little humidity but a constant high 70s to mid 80s so nice weather for working. The cooler mornings are increasing and fall is definitely here. Well work it as necessary and be nude as practical; I hope the same for everyone else. And, its the southern hemispheres time for warm weather, enjoy it for all of us.

This post was edited