Do I dare let my house sitter catch me?

I have been vacationing the past 3 weeks and had a young man who i only casually know stop by and feed the barn cats and put the mail in
while I was gone. He is stopping by today to get paid and I told him i might be sunbathing in the backyard when he gets here. I told him
to just come around back. It is sunny and near 70 today perfect fall day to be bare.

This topic was edited
RE:Do I dare let my house sitter catch me?

Absolutely let him catch you nude .. he might join you:-)

This post was edited

You bet.. it be fun...to get a reaction.. he may even join you...i know i would... he might even join you....lol

This post was edited

Well, yes, especially if he hasn't said what time he's coming, sunbathing is a perfectly legitimate reason for being naked and I wouldn't be wearing shorts all day waiting till he's been and gone..

This post was edited

Sure, you have already let him know you most likely would be in the back sunbathing. He knows the property by now and understands being nude would be the only way to be, and as others have said maybe he will join you. I would think he may already know you are a nudist and is looking for a way to broach the subject.

This post was edited

Am I the only one wondering how old the young man is?

This post was edited

I say sure why not. You already told him you might be sunbathing. I know there are differing opinions on this but I don't like to shock people or make them uncomfortable. I'd let him see you completely naked but have a towel you can casually or partially cover yourself with until you get a sense if he's ok with it or not. I've answered hotel room doors like that many times when answering the door for a male. I sometimes just hold a towel. Not wrapping it until I see if he's ok with it. Then I'll just drop it all together.

This post was edited

a report

I ended up throwing my shorts over my lap as he came around the house. it was clear i was not wearing them, they were just a bit of cover
so my junk was not in his face. He made no comment one way or the other. I handed him the money and told him I have more trips booked.

This post was edited

As long as he got paid can't imagine he'd be the least bit bothered to be honest..

This post was edited

You are right to be cautious, he may never have seen a penis. It could scar him for life.

This post was edited

Am I the only one wondering how old the young man is?

I am too.
If he is under 18, it could be a problem.

This post was edited