RE:No hair

I wonder how some people have perfectly even tans everywhere.Most people must wear clotihing outdoors sometime. Why aren't there any lines.
For me, this year was the closest I have ever come from having an even tan with no tan lines. It took the right conditions and some dedication. I've been working at home full time since the beginning of COVID and now that I have a nice private pool area, I'm sitting outside at lunch time when the sun is most direct every day that I can. Being that I live in South Carolina, that can often be from mid-March through sometime in December. I do have a slight tan line, but it's not very noticeable usually, from when I'm outside doing chores in the yard and need to wear a pair of shorts. I have a bunch of tan-through shorts too, but if you're outside a lot you still get tan lines from them. They are like wearing a light sunscreen.

This post was edited

To address the original question, I remove all my public hair because I like how it feels, I love the feeling of the smooth skin as well as feeling of having the sun and breeze touching my skin when I'm outside. I also do it for cleanliness and because I like how it looks. I remove it because that is what I like and not because others may be doing it.

This post was edited

I wonder how some people have perfectly even tans everywhere.Most people must wear clotihing outdoors sometime. Why aren't there any lines.For me, this year was the closest I have ever come from having an even tan with no tan lines. It took the right conditions and some dedication. I've been working at home full time since the beginning of COVID and now that I have a nice private pool area, I'm sitting outside at lunch time when the sun is most direct every day that I can. Being that I live in South Carolina, that can often be from mid-March through sometime in December. I do have a slight tan line, but it's not very noticeable usually, from when I'm outside doing chores in the yard and need to wear a pair of shorts. I have a bunch of tan-through shorts too, but if you're outside a lot you still get tan lines from them. They are like wearing a light sunscreen.
Have you tried SPF50 sunscreen when wearing the shorts.
The vendors claim that SPF50 has about the same sunscreen level as the material in the shorts.
I remember one Memorial Day weekend when I was out in the sun a lot andcwearing white t shirts and using SPF 50 on my face and forearms, By the end of the weekend, I had reverse tan lines with my chest, shoulders and back darker than my arms and face!

This post was edited

Have you tried SPF50 sunscreen when wearing the shorts.The vendors claim that SPF50 has about the same sunscreen level as the material in the shorts.I remember one Memorial Day weekend when I was out in the sun a lot andcwearing white t shirts and using SPF 50 on my face and forearms, By the end of the weekend, I had reverse tan lines with my chest, shoulders and back darker than my arms and face!

Thanks for the suggestion. I have heard that as well, but I haven't used sunscreen in many years. I don't like putting all those chemicals on my skin. Your skin is your largest organ and anything you put on it gets absorbed at some level. Not trusting my health to a bunch of chemists in a lab. I am just careful with how much exposure I get to the sun. I know my limit and when I've had enough I seek out shade or cover up. That's just me.

This post was edited

Have you tried SPF50 sunscreen when wearing the shorts.The vendors claim that SPF50 has about the same sunscreen level as the material in the shorts.I remember one Memorial Day weekend when I was out in the sun a lot andcwearing white t shirts and using SPF 50 on my face and forearms, By the end of the weekend, I had reverse tan lines with my chest, shoulders and back darker than my arms and face!Thanks for the suggestion. I have heard that as well, but I haven't used sunscreen in many years. I don't like putting all those chemicals on my skin. Your skin is your largest organ and anything you put on it gets absorbed at some level. Not trusting my health to a bunch of chemists in a lab. I am just careful with how much exposure I get to the sun. I know my limit and when I've had enough I seek out shade or cover up. That's just me.

Agreed, I don't use sun screen, skin has evolved over thousands of years to protect its self, the only thing that has fucked that up is the propensity to keep it covered up, skin is a photo sensitive organ, melolin production plummets when the skin is not exposed to light leaving it susceptible to uv damage, doesn't have to be hot sunshine, exposure to normal daylight is sufficient to stimulate melolin production and maintain natural protection,

This post was edited

I'm also one who avoids sunscreen and just keep my daily 'time budget' in mind. I'll resort to it if I know I'm going to be exposed for a longer time. My hair offers zero sun protection. :-)

This post was edited

This is a strange topic, it's gone from people asking about hair removal or not and personal preferences, some appearing to be judgmental about others preferences and now to sunscreens. Whatever people choose is their choice, I'm not here to judge or be critical. I have a beard that I keep neatly trimmed, I trim my other body hair because I like to, my choice. I like to get sun earlier in the day, before 11am and after 5pm as it is gentler and so I get an even tan. In the peak of the day, I'll wear sunscreen if working in my yard and clothes if in the street. These decisions are mine, I'm not trying to force my views or nudity or preferences onto others. Happy to explain what works for me.

This post was edited

Exactly, it's a stupid topic.

If the original poster really has a disorder that causes them to have no body hair, I think it is a very legit question. I have known two people personally that had no body hair due to an auto-immune disorder. In that situation, where you have never been able to grow an hair, you have to wonder why those who can remove it all.

This post was edited

If the original poster really has a disorder that causes them to have no body hair, I think it is a very legit question. I have known two people personally that had no body hair due to an auto-immune disorder. In that situation, where you have never been able to grow an hair, you have to wonder why those who can remove it all.

Stopped seeming legit when the poster asked specifically about penises.

This post was edited

i am shave down there because i like it. i did it since i was in early 20 until now. but i have thin beard and moustache in my face, again, because i like it that way

This post was edited