A positive connection

My two passions are nudism and travel. I enjoy both as much as possible and if i can combine them once in a while all the better
For the past 3 weeks I have explored a new to me corner of Europe Helsinki to Copenhagen with the Baltic countries in between.
While staying with some locals in Tallinn they fired up in their in home sauna and him and I had a nice hour long soak, sans any clothes. Steam time, shower time , cool down on the couches time.
Then during a small group tour, I was casual around my random roomie, a 24 yr old kid from England who has an equal passion for travel
He did not mind my lack of sleepwear, he did get a bit casual with nudity himself
My last 2 days I spent with a couple I met thru here in Copenhagen. It is fun to have your host greet you nude at the door and say " make yourself at home" Of course most all the time i was there I was sans clothing or maybe just a shirt due to the autumn chill.
So not the most nudity filled trip, but certainly not all textiled. Certainly a good balance.

This topic was edited
RE:A positive connection

My two passions are nudism and travel. I enjoy both as much as possible and if i can combine them once in a while all the betterFor the past 3 weeks I have explored a new to me corner of Europe Helsinki to Copenhagen with the Baltic countries in between.While staying with some locals in Tallinn they fired up in their in home sauna and him and I had a nice hour long soak, sans any clothes. Steam time, shower time , cool down on the couches time.Then during a small group tour, I was casual around my random roomie, a 24 yr old kid from England who has an equal passion for travelHe did not mind my lack of sleepwear, he did get a bit casual with nudity himselfMy last 2 days I spent with a couple I met thru here in Copenhagen. It is fun to have your host greet you nude at the door and say " make yourself at home" Of course most all the time i was there I was sans clothing or maybe just a shirt due to the autumn chill.So not the most nudity filled trip, but certainly not all textiled. Certainly a good balance.

Sounds like a great trip!

This post was edited
RE:A positive connection

How wonderful for you! So glad you got to combine your two favorite passions for a bit of the trip.

This post was edited