What's a about Long Hair you are interested in?

Hi all,
I know you are interested in Long Hair.
What's about long hair are you interested in?

- The Look
- The Feel of the hair when you stroke
- The feel of hair on your shoulder
- The feel when the wind blows the hair
- The texture of the hair
- The style of the hair
- Washing the long hair
- Combing the long hair
- Others

This topic was edited
RE:What's a about Long Hair you are interested in?

Personally I like the look of long hair. Growing up in the 70's, long hair was a sign of rebellion on guys and very sexy on women. To this day I love seeing long hair on people. Now with the pandemic, I have avoided barber shops. Have not had a haircut since last March. My wife said she likes the long hair look on me so I'll continue to let it grow. Thank you for posting by the way. I didn't think there was going to be any activity in the group.

This post was edited

I love having long hair. Long ago my braid went to my belt. I am letting my hair grow now.

This post was edited

I know this post is old, but I like seeing people with long hair because it makes me feel less alone. I especially like it when I see guys with long hair as I sometimes get shit because of my hair. Depending on their hair, sometimes it's nice just to look at.

This post was edited

As far as I can remember, I always have a long hair growing up. At one point in high school, my hair was long enough that reached my lower back. I was known for my long hair when I was playing basketball during my younger years. For me, its the look and the texture. I dont see myself having a short hair at all. Right now, I have a shoulder length hairstyle. A lot of my friends said that I look better with a long hair so I never cut it short.

This post was edited

I had long hair when I was young, and when I got married, I kept it and grew it until our son was born. Once he was able to start pulling my hair, I cut it short and then kept it that way for 20+ years . In late 2019 my wife was diagnosed with cancer, she went through chemo, then had surgery and more chemo. The CV started when she was going through this so I was isolated from people, she had no immunity so I stayed isolated, no hair cuts. The cancer took her from us early last year, I had not had a hair cut for around 18 months and decided I would keep it until it suits me to cut it. Still have not but I will one day to raise money for Ovarian Cancer research.

This post was edited

Regarding long hair, been a child from the late 50s, when in school in the late 60s and into 70s, I had hair that was to the collar though I had the issue of it curling up and I got teased about it but wanted to fit in. Then in 78 I joined the military, USAF, and there went the long hair. I like it more that very short way and kept that look even after I left the USAF in 92. I did let it grow longer though but getting a monthly hair cut would not allow it go grow long. I also started growing a gotee and then a bit of a beard. I never had luck in my young adult life of having facial hair but a stach did come in nicely in my 30s. Then Covid hit, and I started not to shave and also my work eliminated all the requirements on facial hair and all the restrictions we had with keeping a 'professional' image. So I thought along with the beard which I let grown since early 2021, I would let my hair grow this summer. So now I have somewhat of a pony tail, at least it doesn't look like a water fountain when I put it up. I'm doing the tail from top of head not bottom. It has taken some to get to use to, especially when I shower and wash hair, it requires some drying that with short hair doesn't require. I've got from a size one cut to the current look. I also been told that with the more salt than pepper hair, and thickness of hair, it looks fine. How long I will let it go, not totally sure. Wife wants to braid it so I will see on that. With the beard and tail look now, individuals have complimented me more than I have had in my life. Even been asked if I will do Santa this year. It's something now to have all this hair, when in my 20s I looked like a pre-pub child. LOL Regarding the reason as asked in post, I like to look and even the feel of my hair plus it gives me an image that suits me as few have stated, the wise man look. :)
Now soonbnude, sorry to hear about your wife, and hopefully when you do cut your hair, it will help in the cause. It be also nice, since this is a nudist site, that we see you. Understand individuals caution, but there is some steps you can take to limit your exposure to those non nudist which picture setting, not have everything public.

This post was edited