RE:Morning exercises in the pool

Definitely, a swimsuit has to be the most useless and unneeded item! I'm jealous of so many others able to swim nude in comfort and safety. Wish I could. The next best thing is to enjoy the outdoors naked. After a long and sweaty hike, I have stripped and used a creek to cool off. Man, it's refreshing! Also, I know of several hot springs where nudity, if not exactly legal, is tolerated and practiced.

This post was edited

Definitely, a swimsuit has to be the most useless and unneeded item! I'm jealous of so many others able to swim nude in comfort and safety. Wish I could. The next best thing is to enjoy the outdoors naked. After a long and sweaty hike, I have stripped and used a creek to cool off. Man, it's refreshing! Also, I know of several hot springs where nudity, if not exactly legal, is tolerated and practiced.

It has a use, only because the places where you can swim without one are limited. I agree that other than being legally required they are useless.
Sleepwear is also useless, as are neckties.

This post was edited

After my usual naked times at home, I had a couple of nights at a textile spa hotel.
However, on my last morning, I had the good luck of having the hotel pool to myself this morning enabling me to have my pre-breakfast exercise swim appropriately clad.

This post was edited

Neckties do have a use. They keep crumbs and spilled soup off your chest while dining. Since I am furry, this is especially important.

This post was edited

Neckties do have a use. They keep crumbs and spilled soup off your chest while dining. Since I am furry, this is especially important.
Sounds like "I was going to buy you a tie for your birthday but I didn't know what colour soup you drink."

This post was edited

Sounds like "I was going to buy you a tie for your birthday but I didn't know what colour soup you drink."

HA HA! You Bet!

This post was edited

I am a new nudist. I've yet experienced swimming naked in a pool. In the heat and humidity of this summer, at 3:00 am, I jaunted out my back door stark naked into my back yard and sat amongst the thick pine trees and shurbs. I felt absolutely free as the night air cooled my whole body off.
At that point I didn't care who saw me.
Anyway, I am very much like to socialize with other local nudists. See my profile for further details.

This post was edited