Scottish rocks south coast nsw

Looking for nudie beaches. I have heard about the unofficial nude beach at Scottish rocks rear jervis bay. I have been there but never found a spot. Has anyone been there ? Or any other close by nudie beach around the area besides the Myrtle beach ?

This topic was edited
RE:Scottish rocks south coast nsw

Not sure about Scottish Rocks but I was at Huskisson / Vicentia a couple of weekends ago. I saw a sign along the foreshore that showed Nelsons Beach as a Nudist Beach. Naturally I went there straight away but it was an overcast rainy day. It was still warm so I went for a walk. A couple of girls were there, from a distance I thought they were nude, but at a closer view they were wearing dental floss style bikini's (not sure why they bother, they spend more time trying to tuck nipples back inside the postage stamp tops). Anyway I walked further along until warm, stripped off and enjoyed a nude swim and then a walk. I've mentioned this to some TN members near there and they were not so sure. Check out the signs on the foreshore, if you find the sign, please post a photo.

This post was edited

Hi it is Hole in the wall beach. to the left of the wall. Never many there at any time .

This post was edited

Is that the north or south end of Nelsons?

This post was edited

I'm not sure. The sign on the beach I saw was at one of the entries to Collingwood beach, I think. It just showed all of Nelsons Beach as a "Nudist Beach". I should have taken a photo. I went to the sought end, only a couple of people around.

This post was edited

there is a sequence from Murrays beach east to west along from hole in the wall to scottish rocks etc outside of XMAS holidays you can go discretely nude but afternoon winds can whip up very pleasant to swim, nelson beach would be a little more crowded but as below if people are wearing dental foss all good.

This post was edited

I've been to Scottish Rocks with a friend once. Not many there, and didn't have a nudist beach vibe. I used to go to Murrays, but that seems to have lost its nudist status.

This post was edited

Nelson Beach was known as Nude Beach for some time previously but is not a nudist beach

This post was edited

Thanks for that advice.

This post was edited

Hi, went there a fortnight ago, no one else, caught a flathead, great to get some naked fishing in.

This post was edited