RE:Anyone had a precum when you are nude?

every time i went to a nudist resort or went nude kayaking, nude skinny dipping before going in, i would leak a gob every few minutes and it wasn't anything sexual it just happened for like an hour then it would just stop. Sometimes even sooner. i just figured everyone did it to some extent and didn't worry. I would just discretely remove it with my finger or towel. If people want to make a fuss about something that natural they should just stay clothed at at walmart or some church.

This post was edited

I know a guy who does but he also has an erection while nude for the first few minutes. It does give a wrong impression but, comunication is always there to explain.

This post was edited

I tend to precum some when I am hanging nude with others even though I am soft the majority of the time. I mean sometimes get a semi but I don't get fully erect. Lots of times I don't even notice it until after the fact. When i do notice i just wipe it away with either my hand or towel. I haven't noticed others that have precum but don't think i would care if I did see them with it

This post was edited

It happens, naturally. Not necessarily a major problem nor a sexual issue.

This post was edited

Yes I lick pre-cum when Im at the beach or any nude resort or spa

This post was edited

Happens to us all

This post was edited

Cheers for your comments, dont feel quite so silly now.

This post was edited

Im so glad to read these comments. Im a big precummer, always have been.. its continuous when Im nude at the beach and I have to swipe a finger across my penis slit frequently to avoid a string of goo glistening in the sun. Of course, I casually slide my finger over my tongue to enjoy the taste. I thought it was peculiar to me but its gratifying to hear Im in good company.

This post was edited

I'm the same, continually wiping my cock onto my leg. If I'm nude and masturbating with someone I make even more and often have a pool on the floor, have to make sure that I clean it up before wife sees it, lol.

This post was edited

Is gone to a beach as a 16 yr old and I would often leak. Not hard but leaking a while. I was embarrassed as hell till a couple told me it happens to many. Normal reaction

This post was edited