Is there anyone in your life now?

That you can honestly say has never seen you with clothes on?

I have one new friend who I connected with online . He was looking for a place to sun bath nude and i offered my backyard. O f course i greeted him nude his first time and every time since
He has now come about 8 times even though at this point the sun is too far down to sun bath. We soak and visit
and trade stories Last night he helped repair my mower.
every time . He has not seen me clothed. Anyone in your life now?

This topic was edited
RE:Is there anyone in your life now?

Depends on how you define in my life.
There are probably a lot of people at Gunnison who have never seen me with clothing on but they are not really in my life.
I am probably going to a nudity required social event next week where I have never met any of the other attendees in person, although I have conversed with some of them on this site.

This post was edited

How about the flip side, is there anyone in your life that you have never seen wearing clothing?

This post was edited

How about the flip side, is there anyone in your life that you have never seen wearing clothing?

There are a couple of people who I've only briefly seen wearing clothing. As they arrived at my house and as they were leaving. Or, at their house and they go out to check the mail.

But there are a lot of people who have never seen me with clothing on.

This post was edited

I made a friend at a nudist car show once. 2 years later we met again at a different (textile) event. It took me a little while to make the connection and recognize him from our previous meeting. At the time f our second meeting I hadn't seen him with clothes on.

This post was edited

We go to a "nude-obligatory" resort; so it's safe to assume that there are acquaintances there that have never seen us dressed, since we get naked in the parking lot and stay naked until we leave.

This post was edited

Though not exactly on topic, we have a couple we know quite well at our resort. They're part of the unofficial greeting group. On one occasion they were part of the set up crew for an event and were dressed. I almost didn't recognize them. I had never seen them with clothes on and they looked entirely different. I was somewhat amused by it mentioned it to them. They did get a good chuckle out of it.

This post was edited

I go for morning swims at the beach and theres an elderly woman who walks dog along it and collects shells thats become a friend. We chat after Im walking back to where my stuff is after the swim and shes never seen me with anything on.

This post was edited