deleting members pictures that are clean and natural

I have had several photos that were perfactly clean and natural deleted for no reason ,emailed admin never heard a thing wondering WHY.

This topic was edited
RE:deleting members pictures that are clean and natural

If you share a photo or two, maybe someone can suggest a reason.

This post was edited

That is really common. I had so much trouble loading pictures. Finally someone who identified himself as sort of connected with the administrators said that they were probably concerned about the angle of my penis hang. I loaded pics with and without the penis. Which was NOT erect. All were rejected without comment. I think the administrators are depending on volunteers who have wildly differing interpretations of the rules and no incentive to reach out to customers to explain.

This post was edited

Same here, repeatedly over and over again. Simple common photos of me, about 6 or 7 they kept deleting. I think they have a couple of admins / mods on TN that are nuts.

I've been banned from the chat room for stupid things such as making a couple of comments about covid vaccinations and mentioning that people need to be careful about "taking the jab," and was also banned for posting a comment about wearing thongs; I asked if anyone in the chat room wears one if they are in a situation (such as a non-nude beach), I was told not to discuss thongs in the chat room even though there is a group on TN for discussions concerning thong wearing. When I returned and let the chat room know I was banned over thong comments, a mod posted a comment at me of; "yeah, and you are back talking about them again!"...as if it was a taboo subject and a mortal sin. They're weird people!

Also, if you think about it, the chatroom ran well a few years back without admins or mods, all you had to do, if someone was acting like an ass, was block them; problem solved. Often the admins and mods cause far more problems then they solve. They simply are not needed.

This post was edited

I also have the same dilemma. For the past few months, during summertime here in Canada, I took pictures whenever I go to the nude beach or nudist resort and I upload them here to share my experience and sadly, most of the photos that I uploaded didnt even made it at all in my postings. There is nothing provocative on the pictures although it is showing my genital in a subtle way, and not even erect. Arent we supposed to showcase our whole body with our genitalia being a naturist?

I also got banned a few days ago in the chat room for broadcasting my nightly routine of reading a book in bed. The camera is showing my whole body and Im not even doing anything at all and then boom, I was logged off and a message appeared that I am banned. There are men who broadcast themselves and although, they are only showing part of their organ, you can tell that they are obviously masterbating as you see they hand moving but they dont get banned. Just sharing my observation.

This post was edited

I, too have suffered from such banning and I have usually been able to work out why, even though it feels very unjust. You should also realise that the moderators will only take a brief look at your camera and can easily misinterpret body movements.
In the nine years I have been a member there has been a significant tightening of moderation in an attempt to force people joining with sexual intent from the site and this has been especially vigilant in chat.
As regards pictures the rules about all pictures showing the genital area requiring to show your face as well are being rigorously enforced and pictures where the penis is unduly prominent will tend to be deleted. This can be difficult for men with larger genitals who prefer to wear speedo-type costumes as in many parts of the USA, where most of the moderators live, wearing anything other than swim shorts is regarded as sexually provocative and outside the scope of nudism. Some of these people have the same mindset as those nudist clubs which require members to dress and undress in private cubicles.

Pictures of shorts I have worn which do not show my face are always deleted.

Some examples of where I have been banned:
Misinterpreted arm movements when I was showing only the head and shoulders on camera when I was actually reaching under the desk to adjust the portion of some equipment on top of the tower processor.
Mentioning the name of a sexually explicit website when I was warning somebody against it.
Posting a link which was misinterpreted as being to a sex website.
Standing up to assist my wife with her coat when she was going out and momentarily showing my genitals on camera.

Unfortunately, if we wish to prevent TN from becoming a sex forum we will have to accept these annoying ''restrictions, Sex pests are a devious bunch.

This post was edited

I haven't had any pics deleted. But unable to download any new ones. Pic upload screen unresponsive or frozen.
That happens to me sometimes and usually clears after a few days.

This post was edited

I have seen several men grabbing their manhood and they were allowed to cam.
I had several pictures not excepted. I was not erect and I was being fun where I was I was looking and smiling under my butt. They did not except it

This post was edited

I have had several photos that were perfactly clean and natural deleted for no reason ,emailed admin never heard a thing wondering WHY.

Sometimes it is a perception of what they see.
True, there has been a lot of photos of erections being deleted. But a lot of people are getting deleted for Semi erections as well!
Also there has been a rule about headless crotch shot photos, which some will wonder what is that sort of photo meant to show!
If you have a legitimate concern, talk to Team True for an explanation.

This post was edited

Sometimes it is a perception of what they see.
True, there has been a lot of photos of erections being deleted. But a lot of people are getting deleted for Semi erections as well!
Also there has been a rule about headless crotch shot photos, which some will wonder what is that sort of photo meant to show!
If you have a legitimate concern, talk to Team True for an explanation.

This post was edited

Many a times the pics may be considered as copied from the net. If it happens, just take another pic from your camera/ phone and post.

This post was edited