RE:Kemil Beach

Sorry, the afternoon opened up and jumped on it. A beautiful afternoon with six total naked men today.

This post was edited

Anyone going to be there today? I'm driving out there shortly. If you see a tall guy with an ankle brace, wave.

This post was edited

Anybody going tomorrow?

This post was edited

This past Thursday might have been my last naked day on Kemil of 2022. I have reservations to be back up in October, but Northern Indiana weather isn't reliably warm enough in October for nude beaching.

This post was edited

Where is Kemil Beach? Ed from Chicago.

This post was edited

It's part of the Indiana Dunes National Park, just east of the Indiana Dunes State Park. Entrance is on Kemil Rd / 300 Rd off of Rt 12.
Parking requires a National Park pass, currently $25 for a week (more than a little outrageous, and rather elitist, keeping the less rich of NW Indiana out of the national park, where the previously designated National Lakeshore was free).

The parking lot is a long block from the beach with a nice wide sidewalk on the west side of the road. When you reach the beach, head left at least a 10-15 minutes walk.

This post was edited

The wife and I will be out there this Saturday and probably Sunday come on out!!

This post was edited

Still gonna be out today?

This post was edited

I was wondering.....Does anyone know if they take annual National Parks pass? I would rather purchase this once than pay 25 bucks a time for parking (realistically, only going to be able to go to beach once a week 7/8 times in the spring and summer.) It would be cheaper to just purchase the annual National parks pass for all national parks.

This post was edited

Id like to know the same Q? How much to park there?

This post was edited