RE:A Brief Survey

Group A I think to be honest normally, ever since I was young, my testicles are pretty small anyway and usually barely visable and quite a few people including both relatives and friends have commented on them to! Sometimes if I'm lucky though and it's warm enough and they have been fondled and pulled long enough, then they do hang down a little more after swelling, so maybe just about a 'B'. I have used cock rings and ball weights in the past, very tricky to fit and not ideal as I haven't been able to find any small enough to stay on in comfort for more than five minutes sadly!

This post was edited

Im in between A Group and B Group .
My balls tend to hang just a little bit under my cock when I'm flaccid. With the tip of my cock lining up with the top of my testicles.
I also think it's common for the left testicle to be a bit lower than the right one on guys.

This post was edited

Definitely a C

This post was edited

I love a C and Im only a C if Ive been laying down and warm. I usually an A or B

This post was edited

I love a C and Im only a C if Ive been laying down and warm. I usually an A or B

This post was edited

Group c for.me unless it is really cold out, then group b.

This post was edited

B for me; A in cool weather; triple A in cold water

This post was edited

B to C the C comes in while in the sun hot tub steam room showers

This post was edited

I was a C until I started taking testosterone. Now I am an A. They were hanging lower than the tip of my penis and I would sometimes accidentally sit on them which is painful. But now with taking testosterone which shrinks them I never have to worry about sitting on them anymore.

Hey BillybareUSA I've had the same problem with TRT plus on top of that a botched hernia surgery. I was a C probably almost a D on some days some years back plus my balls were extremely large. I had no complaints and loved feeling the flop around. Then a had botched hernia surgery. Long story but it caused a lot of swelling which cut off blood to my balls which shrunk them to a good degree though eventually got some but not all their size back. Plus it left lots of scar tissue which caused my spermatic cords to be pulled way up inside me. I've gained some cord length back through ball stretching but they always retracted back usually because I don't stick to a routine and only randomly do my stretching exercises. Though years later I found out that most Drs recommend manually stretching the cords after a hernia surgery but I was never told but obviously my surgeon sucked. So then I became a B and sometimes a A. Then I started TRT which is great except my balls have really atrophied over the past few years to maybe half their original size at best. I'm guessing them weighing much less is why I'm typically a very tight to the body A. If a stretch them for a few days and spend time in a hot tub, sauna, Jacuzzi, etc they will actually fluff up and hang fairly low but it's not often. Sorry for the long explanation but my point is I completely understand your situation.

This post was edited

I think I'm between A and B - I don't really think of my balls as low-hanging but they're also rather loose as opposed to tight. I also have a gentle crease between my two balls which higher/tighter balls seem less likely to have.

This post was edited