Friend requests

Whereas I do like to get friend requests, I also think that a curvy young thing sending me a friend request is wasted. I'm sure we all get them, the pouting young thing sending us pictures of themselves, all dressed of course. If you are serious about being on a nudist site, then here's an idea be nude, anyone who only puts up pictures of themselves dressed is not serious about being a nudist. Just my opinion.

This topic was edited
RE:Friend requests

Whereas I do like to get friend requests, I also think that a curvy young thing sending me a friend request is wasted. I'm sure we all get them, the pouting young thing sending us pictures of themselves, all dressed of course. If you are serious about being on a nudist site, then here's an idea be nude, anyone who only puts up pictures of themselves dressed is not serious about being a nudist. Just my opinion.

I get plenty from young women with nude profile pictures. However there are instances where more than one them have identical pictures.

This post was edited

There's been a lot of those obvious fake profile friend requests lately. I usually flag and block been doing that today actually. As long as there are folks mostly men who are separate for that kind of attention they will keep coming I guess.

This post was edited

Just like that one shows up in my friend request feed this morning.

This post was edited

Yeh get lots of them, " joined a day ago" strangely has same pic as the last one that joined 2 days ago,

This post was edited

Talking to others, targeting mainly single older guys, I mean, do they think we will be flattered that some one I probably won't have a single thing in common with wants to talk to me??? Or call me cynical, probably the demographic that's likely to have a bit of cash in the bank??

This post was edited

You are correct on all fronts, and it only takes one fool to make it worth their efforts.

This post was edited

i get them at the rate of 2 to 3 a week. I can't click on deny fast enough. There is no way they are real.

This post was edited

Talking to others, targeting mainly single older guys, I mean, do they think we will be flattered that some one I probably won't have a single thing in common with wants to talk to me??? Or call me cynical, probably the demographic that's likely to have a bit of cash in the bank??

Truth is they get responses by men who are naive enough and unfortunately it seems lonely enough to grasp at the possibility.

This post was edited

I have also seen an increase in the amount of friend requests I have been receiving. Most are from young girls/women who live far away and barely have any profile information. I delete them right away. It is frustrating. I am open to accepting friend requests but prefer seeing complete profiles and/or even some chatting ahead of time. I know I'm not alone with this.

This post was edited

I love being nude. I dont love having pictures taken when Im nude. YMMV

This post was edited