Last day?

Nearing the end of Oct and Im sitting outside naked on the patio. Thinking this might be the last day this season.

This topic was edited
RE:Last day?

Our last days was this past weekend. It was near 80 and still pleasant enough to grill in the nude. Now two days later winter jackets, hats, and gloves are being worn.

This post was edited

Still barely warm enough. Tried to fly the drone tonight but the batteries did not hold out. :(

This post was edited

Always a day or two the end of October and early November hang in there.

This post was edited

We are fortunate that we get days every month that are warm enough if you get out of the wind. We can enjoy a sunny afternoon being outside while Hubby grills and we enjoy our time outside

This post was edited

We are fortunate that we get days every month that are warm enough if you get out of the wind. We can enjoy a sunny afternoon being outside while Hubby grills and we enjoy our time outside

I get at least one day most months, but very few November through March. Did get some nude time today.

This post was edited

Its still nice in the Florida panhandle; its been in the 80s during the day for a couple of weeks. I know winterish weather will get here eventually but thankfully its in no rush. Well take it and keep mowing the grass.

This post was edited

Any day for me can be a nude day outside. It just depends on how long I want to stay out there. Today it was in the lower 60's and I was checking things out being nude. Stayed out for over a hour.

This post was edited

Any day for me can be a nude day outside. It just depends on how long I want to stay out there. Today it was in the lower 60's and I was checking things out being nude. Stayed out for over a hour.

Was it sunny with light wind?
I am comfortable outdoors under those conditions.

This post was edited

You certainly are fortunate. Enjoy!!!

This post was edited

Got a little time in yesterday and today, but days are getting fewer and further apart and time shorter.

This post was edited