RE:Two Firsts Today

Strange thing happened today. I was visiting my very proper and modest sister.
I said that I was invited to play my euphonium at a house party and I accepted but was a little uncomfortable about it.
She jokingly said "because when you got there everyone was nude?"
Without commenting on that I just said "because while I had communicated with the host and some of the guests on line, I had never met any of them in person."
She is not aware that I have ever been nude in public.
She has politely told me that I should wear longer shorts and swimsuits.
When I mentioned the incident when I was visiting my mother and Mom was upset because she saw me going to the bathroom in just shorts in the middle of the night, my sister told me that Mom was right.
I love her dearly and we have a lot in common, but our opinion on clothing is not one of these things.

This post was edited

Some very funny images in these discussions, .... the nude horn section .... haha

Not quite nude, but drum and bugle corps have a reputation of practicing with bare chests for men, bikini tops for women and very short shorts for both.

This post was edited

Practiced for the first time since the party today, nude of course.
Had 2 rehearsals in between but had to dress for those.

This post was edited

Congratulations minimalist75. I regularly practice nude at home (trumpet, flugelhorn) but I have never had the opportunity to perform for others "au naturel." I have a little envy there.

This post was edited

Congratulations minimalist75. I regularly practice nude at home (trumpet, flugelhorn) but I have never had the opportunity to perform for others "au naturel." I have a little envy there.

This post was edited

Good to hear from you again. It has been a while.

This post was edited

What was the occasion? Was there other musicians as well?

No real occasion. There is a group of men in my area that get together at the nude beach a few times in the summer and and houses in the off season. I wasn't able to make any of the beach gatherings this summer but hope to next year.

This post was edited