When you can't be nude

We are going to Florida this winter for a week in Ft. Lauderdale and one at Siesta Key.
Am considering bringing only tan through swim briefs.
While I know it is legal, do you think it would be too bold to do so?

This topic was edited
RE:When you can't be nude

Fort Lauderdale beaches have seen it all. lol! I wear my tan thru trunks at our community pool with no problems. I always wear my tan thru speedo style on cruises.

This post was edited

Fort Lauderdale beaches have seen it all. lol! I wear my tan thru trunks at our community pool with no problems. I always wear my tan thru speedo style on cruises.

Do you ever wear a tanga type with string sides and narrow front and back panels?

This post was edited

Haulover is not far from Ft. Lauderdale and you can go nude

This post was edited

Haulover is not far from Ft. Lauderdale and you can go nude

True, but it is not that close either and I don't want to leave my wife without a car for too long.

This post was edited

Ok it was just a suggestion

This post was edited

Do you ever wear a tanga type with string sides and narrow front and back panels?

I have worn that style on some Caribbean beaches. I've seen them worn in Sebastian Street Beach in Fort Lauderdale.

This post was edited

We went on a cruise before I switched to tan through suits. I wore a Speedo solar whenever I was in or near the pool. Even went through the barbecue and poolside buffet lines wearing it and nothing else. There were a lot of European and Latin American passengers so men wearing brief swimwear was fairly common.

This post was edited

No, there is a couple local nude beaches where I live. I always just go nude when I go to the beach

This post was edited