cooler temps now are you staying naked at home?

With fall and winter approaching how is everyone coping with staying naked?
Here in the Arizona desert the days still warm up enough not to have the heat on in the house. The nighttime is getting cool enough to turn on here if I want to stay nude 24/7
I hope others can stay nude through the entire year

This topic was edited
RE:cooler temps now are you staying naked at home?

With fall and winter approaching how is everyone coping with staying naked?Here in the Arizona desert the days still warm up enough not to have the heat on in the house. The nighttime is getting cool enough to turn on here if I want to stay nude 24/7I hope others can stay nude through the entire year

I am nude at home less in the winter, especially in the evenings.
I do exercise nude in the morning and then shower and stay nude at least through breakfast and longer if the sun is warming the house in addition to the heater.

This post was edited

temps have been all over the place here in Indiana which is typical of our autumns. As for my own lack of clothes, I find myself donald ducking when it is cooler . If i keep my torso and shoulders warm everything else can hang out and not be cold. Just the way my body is wired.

This post was edited

I just set my heat on 74 and I'm comfortable nude.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I sometimes wear a shirt on top but keep my bottom nude in winter

This post was edited

My wife tends to feel the cold, even when clothed, so the indoor temperature is OK for me to stay naked almost all the time.

This post was edited

Fall still produces some very mild days where you can enjoy being outdoors nude, especially when the sun is out. Winter though, bundle up outside. But inside nudity is still going on. My house heats up like a sauna, so it is still nude all the time inside.

This post was edited

Well I'm living here in northern Florida almost in Georgia but the fall temperature is no problem for me since I grew up and lived in Michigan until moving her twenty years ago. However I do take exception to those who say your blood thins out when one moves here from the north as mine hasn't. And summer here is still as hard on me as it was the first year I was here. So here I spend part of the year in front of the air conditioner instead of sitting in front of a heater like I used to. Plus I wear shorts outside for most of the year while the locals are in winter garb thinking it's so cold out. Guess I should become a Snow Bird and winter here but go north for the summer months. To each their own I guess.

This post was edited

I am in South Central Texas and I am naked 24/7/365. I love it, even in the winter, if you want to call it that.

This post was edited

I am in South Central Texas and I am naked 24/7/365. I love it, even in the winter, if you want to call it that.

You probably have to dress sometime to run errands and such,
About how many hours in an average month do you wear anything?

This post was edited