RE:Naked at home

Very seldom do I ever wear a shirt.

This post was edited

Same with me and I absolutely love it.

This post was edited

I am married, but I am also always naked at home. I just told my girlfriend on our third date about this, and she didn't object. If she had, she would most likely not have become my wife two years later. Ever since that conversation, I have been naked whenever we are at home. She usually keeps her clothes on, as she feels cold very fast.

This post was edited

I am married, but I am also always naked at home. {snip} She usually keeps her clothes on, as she feels cold very fast.
That is very similar to my situation at home.

This post was edited

Very seldom do I ever wear a shirt.

Same here May - September,

This post was edited

I, too, am nude the vast majority of my home time. Its not as soon as I walk in the door but not long afterwards. My wife is periodically nude also but since our son ( out of the military & finishing college) lives with us is hesitant when he is home. We live about 600 feet from the road with a fair amount of vegetation so wandering nude is a daily event. Well keep on doing what were doing and enjoy ourselves.

This post was edited

I dont have any outside privacy or Id definitely use it by I so enjoy being free in my homeIf I could, Id answer Nude, but, ph well

I can relate to this. At one place I have no outdoor privacy but at my club just the opposite so it is weird some if I almost forget where I am when taking out the garbage etc. little things like that would be nice to not have to get dressed for.

This post was edited

At one place I have no outdoor privacy but at my club just the opposite so it is weird some if I almost forget where I am when taking out the garbage etc. little things like that would be nice to not have to get dressed for.

I am lucky enough to live where there is no restriction on such acts.

This post was edited