Folsom Str Fair, awesome place for free expression

I try to attend the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco every year. It's a great place to express and share your liberty to be nude. Thousands of people go there just to do that and to see in person the things you can't normally see in public. I'm always nude, however. lately I have found it to be a great opportunity to wear my ball weights and pose with lots of people. I personally prefer to pose with the ladies so I often approach the ladies and ask them if I can get a picture with them. Almost always the ladies are excited to pose with me. Some of the "True Nudist", acceptable pics can be seen in my profile media. The pics I can not post on here of course are the fun ones. This year I wore my ball weights with a chain attached to them. The ladies really enjoyed pulling my chain. Some of them played tug of war with my balls. I enjoyed answering their questions and enjoyed seeing their faces as they pulled on my chain. It was great fun and I got to walk around naked all day amongst thousands of people. The people at the fair are very respectful and they have never done anything that I didn't tell them they could do. Usually I'd ask them if I could get a picture with them. Then as we posed I would hand them my chain which was attached to my ball weights and asked them if they would like, to hold my chain. They were always more than happy to do so. After a few pics. I would tell them they could pull my chain. Most of the ladies were surprised and even concerned they would hurt me. Once they discovered that it didn't hurt, some of the ladies really pulled the chain and they had lots of fun with the whole experience. I mostly enjoyed watching their face expressions. It was also a good feeling to be amongst people that were comfortable with my freedom of expression.

This topic was edited
RE:Folsom Str Fair, awesome place for free expression

Dude, that is some major hardware you got on there. The chain alone is impressive, but those ball weights? Damn, I've never seen anything like that contraption before. Very cool, where did you get it? Is it sold as ball weights, or is it something else that you repurposed?

This post was edited

The round weights were weights that I have had for years. Not sure what their original intent was but I use them in conjunction with the donut shaped ball weights. I enjoy the weight. I enjoy the pull, the stretch, and the swinging effect. I'm usually wearing at least one donut weight 24hrs. seven days a week. The round weights are not in use in the picture below, only the donut weights.

This post was edited

The round weights were weights that I have had for years. Not sure what their original intent was but I use them in conjunction with the donut shaped ball weights. I enjoy the weight. I enjoy the pull, the stretch, and the swinging effect. I'm usually wearing at least one donut weight 24hrs. seven days a week. The round weights are not in use in the picture below, only the donut weights.

Fabulous look. I too loved Folsom Street Fair. My multi pierced vock and balls are always a conversation starter. Once saw a guy at Folsom wearing 6 pounds of weights. Such a hot look.

This post was edited

I always look for nude friends to go with me - never get a response. Keep me in mi d next year.

This post was edited

I hit it with NudistEveryWhere, East Bay Bud. Ill commute over or meet You there.

BTW, Joyous Safe Holy Days & Happy NUDE Year to You & Yours, Scott!

You can ALWAYS make REAL Publicly/Outdoor Comfortable Nudist Friends, Gals & Guys, on World Naked Bike Rides & at #Bay2Breakers, unlike the cowardly faux Nudist interweb keyboard & CEREAL ( flakes, nutz, & fruits ) only trolls on this & other scam bait&switch sites.

To that end & by popular demand, We have added a #Bay2Breakers ( Sun 19 May ) warm up #WNBRsf2024 Ride&AfterParty ( Sat 18 May* ) to the 2024 Calendar to engage the hundreds of Nudists & Naturists & thousands of other active fun loving folks in town that weekend to have an extra opportunity to have fun touring San Francisco as #BareAsYouDare who many not be able to roll with us other dates:

WINTER Saturday 10 February #LoveParade
SPRING Saturday 20 April #EarthDay
*SPRING Saturday 18 May #Bay2Breakers Weekender
SUMMER Saturday 8 June International Classic
AUTUMN Saturday 28 September #Equinox & #Folsom

11 am Gathering & 12pm Noon Start ( Times for All Rides&AfterParties )
Rincon Cupids Arrow Park, Folsom Street & The Embarcadero Drive, San Francisco USA

UPDATES:
https://www.twitter.com/sfwnbr
https://wiki.worldnakedbikeride.org/index.php?title=San_Francisco

As reported on
@SFFunCheap https://sf.funcheap.com/sf-world-naked-bike-ride-2024-february/
@indybay: https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2023/12/17/18861194.php
also h/t @HTownWNBR https://htownwnbr.org/index.php/2023/12/05/sf-wnbrs-2024/

A Big Smile Guarantees Your Freedom to Roll With Us!

Why We Ride Naked or #BareAsYouDare:

We aim to bring greater visibility to the vulnerability of All Human road users so negligent City Officials & reckless automobilists, who inflict the greatest harms**, will be more considerate while promoting more environmentally respectful modes of transit & Exercising Our Inalienable Human Liberty & codified Constitutional #1stAmendment ( 1787 ) Right to Be #ClothesFree ( which extends as far back as the Magna Carta 1215, 808years ago ). We also Roll Nude because it is Super Fun & We have Legions of Fans! The @SheriffSF & @SFPD are historically always deferential to our right to demonstrate when not defensive in our favor.

So #JoinTheFun!

**According to San Franciscos top officials & related emergency agencies, street fatalities have increased to an unprecedented rate since 2007 when the city was significantly more congested with pedestrians, peddlers & automobilists.

San Francisco saw 391 traffic-related deaths in 2022, which is the highest fatality count since 2007. Thirty-nine lives lost is unacceptable. Every death in this report represents indescribable loss suffered by an individual and the community.
@VisionZeroSF @SFMTA_Muni @SheriffSF @SFPD @SF_DPH
https://www.visionzerosf.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Vision-Zero-2022-End-of-Year-Traffic-Fatality-Report-FINAL-PUBLIC.pdf

This post was edited