Spying coffee makers...

I was reading the news (Fox) and saw a article about the Chinese having the ability to have their wifi type coffee makers spy on you. I don't know to what extent a coffee maker could gather intel but you never know. It also mentioned the Chinese have a dossier on almost all Americans...they must be really bored! Does anyone have one of those types of coffee makers and are you now keeping a post-it note over the reader (just kidding)...it's almost funny to me. What are your thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE:Spying coffee makers...

Why would you have a WiFi enabled coffee machine?

This post was edited

A better question is why would you expect to get trustworthy news from FOX? Before you begin spreading what sounds like pure fiction and that you've gotten from a very questionable source, you might take a breath and visit a debunking site to verify its veracity before you share it.

Fox News is not a news channel and their lawyers were forced to admit that fact in court during one of the many lawsuits brought against them - they are an entertainment channel. I use Snopes.com to check on what sounds fishy, but I've already checked and they have nothing of spying coffeemakers from China.

Spying coffeemakers from China? The Chinese have dossiers on almost all Americans? Honestly, it makes me quite sad when I see people I enjoy reading posts from in True Nudists spreading ridiculous crap. Spreading propaganda is a great way to undermine the truth. It would do you well to quit reading that website if you care about facts. A few more:

Paul Pelosi also did not pick up the guy who bashed him in the head with a hammer at a gay bar.
There are also no tracking microchips in Covid-19 vaccinations.
The Jews also don't have satellites shooting lasers at the earth and starting forest fires in California.
You also can't catch crabs from a toilet seat if you're hovering above it - they can't pole vault onto you using discarded toothpicks.

I'm having my second cup of coffee and I'm nude ~ why am I becoming frustrated? Because true, verifiable, corroborated news is out there and it needs to be heard and you will not find much of it at Fox News.

This post was edited

Well said. It is amazing how many seemingly plausible stories turn out to be pure fiction when they are fact checked. Unfortunately many folks believe stuff they hear based on whether it agrees with their opinion rather than whether it is true.

This post was edited

Remember CNN is also about entertainment.

Nothing wrong with Fox News. They are number one for a reason .

This post was edited

I have seen the story on spying appliances more than once. I think that has more to do with just about anything that communicates over Wi-Fi could be a source. Nothing is ever said how good a source it would be. I think there was a bit of jest in the story every time I here it too. They make me chuckle anyway. The second part that makes me laugh is taking exception to a story just based who reported it. Lets face it, all the news channels have their bias. It actually makes me happy when I hear something that does not have a political slight to it. Even if it is spying coffee makers.

This post was edited

We rented an apartment in Las Vegas about five years ago. The security system had a cam in the living room for us to see what was happening when we were away. We could have turned it off or around or covered the lens, but I did not care if someone at the security company was also viewing it. I thought it was a great way of normalizing nudity for textiles. The more people seen walking around nude at home the better for nudism.

This post was edited

Who says Fox News is number One? Oh, Fox News says that.

This post was edited

Again, the facts say otherwise.

CNN has admitted in court the they are pure entertainment.

Also Fox is number one. The ratings say so.

As for Jan 6th, that was all made up by the democrats along with the Floyd nonsense.

This post was edited

Ratings say that. CNN is on the bottom because of their liberal lies

This post was edited

Ratings say that. CNN is on the bottom because of their liberal lies

I love it when people put out their hatred for all to see. Makes blocking idiots so much easier!

This post was edited