Single Ball.

Hey everybody haven't noticed any body putting on here where they only have a single ball. Will explain here. I only have one ball hanging in my sac below my cock. I have never had a problem with the single as I always got hard and even produced a child years ago. My other ball is inside my stomach which never gives me any problems. Most ladies like my single ball as it is easy to suck on and to blow me. Any wit two balls are usually so big they can't get both in their mouth. Would like some feed back on this and I am going to try to add a picture or two.

This topic was edited
RE:Single Ball.

i had my left ball removed last summer a friend of mine who is castrated and has a wife who is a nurse was concerned because my left ball was considerably larger than the right so i went to the doctor she works for and he said it was best to remove and test it for cancer . the kicker my crazy friend wife wanted me castrated and for some crazy idea i thought about it but in the end the doctor who was willing to remove both said i shouldn't and after some thought i changed my mind and only had the left one removed . i guess she thought they were going in a jar supposedly his are in a jar i've seen them and they look like fruit pits to me so who knows mine were sent to a lab and test were negative and i'm sure my pit was destroyed . if i didn't tell anyone unless they felt my sac they wouldn't know. i'm bi/queer so mostly guys sucking and teabagging me. i also get hard and cum but like most everyone have my off days.

This post was edited

i had my left ball removed last summer a friend of mine who is castrated and has a wife who is a nurse was concerned because my left ball was considerably larger than the right so i went to the doctor she works for and he said it was best to remove and test it for cancer . the kicker my crazy friend wife wanted me castrated and for some crazy idea i thought about it but in the end the doctor who was willing to remove both said i shouldn't and after some thought i changed my mind and only had the left one removed . i guess she thought they were going in a jar supposedly his are in a jar i've seen them and they look like fruit pits to me so who knows mine were sent to a lab and test were negative and i'm sure my pit was destroyed . if i didn't tell anyone unless they felt my sac they wouldn't know. i'm bi/queer so mostly guys sucking and teabagging me. i also get hard and cum but like most everyone have my off days.
Nice that you can still get hard! I havent been able to in years.

This post was edited

Nice that you can still get hard! I havent been able to in years.

This post was edited

bummer sorry to hear and that was my biggest fear if i had been totally castrated very doubtful i could and even now i have moments masturbating or with friends i fail to cum but luckily it still produces majority of time although my days of shooting a long stream have passed to just flowing.

This post was edited