RE:Time to take the plunge?

To answer the OP question: Yes, just use good judgement about where and when. I've been driving naked on long drives for many years, day and evening. I drive a sedan, no tinted windows. Usually on 2 lane highways or Interstates, but I've driven through small towns and on urban expressways too. I agree with previous replies, almost nobody is looking over at the cars next to them. But I always have something in reach so I can cover my middle if passing by school buses; I no longer cover when passing by big rigs. My preference is to drive totally nude, so I make sure sandals are in the passenger floor well, not in driver's. It's a really comfortable way to drive, hope you discover that too.

This post was edited

To answer the OP question: Yes, just use good judgement about where and when. I've been driving naked on long drives for many years, day and evening. I drive a sedan, no tinted windows. Usually on 2 lane highways or Interstates, but I've driven through small towns and on urban expressways too. I agree with previous replies, almost nobody is looking over at the cars next to them. But I always have something in reach so I can cover my middle if passing by school buses; I no longer cover when passing by big rigs. My preference is to drive totally nude, so I make sure sandals are in the passenger floor well, not in driver's. It's a really comfortable way to drive, hope you discover that too.

Yes, I too find that total nude is so much more enjoyable. My bare feet on the floor just add more enjoyment to the experience. Since I am rarely around a school bus I don't have that issue but anyone else, especially truckers, who happen to look over will see me smiling back, naked! I stopped covering long ago. My shoes and shorts are folded and tucked away out of sight when I drive. For a real treat put them in the trunk!

This post was edited

I agree with many here. Nobody cares to look sideways when driving. I drive nude every day and as far as I know I am yet to be seen, even when I drive with the windows down in stop go traffic. It is best with bare feet and clothes in the trunk, out of sight and out of reach

This post was edited

I agree with many here. Nobody cares to look sideways when driving. I drive nude every day and as far as I know I am yet to be seen, even when I drive with the windows down in stop go traffic. It is best with bare feet and clothes in the trunk, out of sight and out of reach

I usually drive barefoot and shirtless in warm weather now.

This post was edited

I once unintentionally ended up driving nude through a French town on market day. It was like driving through the new year crowds in Trafalgar Square but I didn't notice a single reaction to my nakedness.

This post was edited

I enjoy driving nude when I have longer trips to take. It just does not seem worth the effort to try and undress and get dressed for short trips. So, much of my time has been on interstates. Some of my trips have taken me through and into some the major cities. I have not bothered dressing or covering when I see the cities in the horizon. At first I was hyper aware of who might be looking. It was not long that I realized that no was looking. There have been a few times that I realized that the car next to me had every opportunity to see me. That being said I am fairly sure that I have been seen twice. First time, I was driving to the nudist resort I like to go to. On the way there is one of those hi-ways that have stop lights. So, because of turn lanes and such I was stopped and a van pulled up to my right side even with my window. The signal that I know I was seen was I looked over and saw this guy slapping at his wifes arm and then pointing towards me. I could read his lips saying that guys naked. He didnt look mad he wanted his wife to see. The light turned green and my line moved out faster than his. The second time, I was on an interstate approaching a city. There was an on-ramp coming from my right and the way it came in it was slightly above and made it so the driver could easily see into my car. The signal that time was she was looking right at me, her eyes were open really wide, and she nearly ran off the road. Hope she was okay. But, really I have driven thousands of miles and those two times is all I know I have been seen.

This post was edited

There's a lot of great advice in these replies and I agree with most of it. You can start at night when, even in metro areas, it's far more difficult to see inside. Another option that I haven't seen yet is to just wear a sarong (like you see folks wearing at a nude resort). You can untie it and be buck naked. If you get uncomfortable, you can cover yourself back up easily. It's much easier than trying to pull shorts up while driving or if you feel the need to cover in a hurry.

This post was edited

There's a lot of great advice in these replies and I agree with most of it. You can start at night when, even in metro areas, it's far more difficult to see inside. Another option that I haven't seen yet is to just wear a sarong (like you see folks wearing at a nude resort). You can untie it and be buck naked. If you get uncomfortable, you can cover yourself back up easily. It's much easier than trying to pull shorts up while driving or if you feel the need to cover in a hurry.

I have a tan sarong that I rarely wear. Might be ideal because if someone reported seeing me nude, it would be easy to convince them that I was actually wearing a tan sarong.

This post was edited

Not to mention the sarong is much safer! Trying to jerk pants back on while driving is dangerous

This post was edited

Not to mention the sarong is much safer! Trying to jerk pants back on while driving is dangerous

Yes a sarong Velcro wrap towel or a pair of loose shorts with an elastic band are good options

This post was edited