WTH would be the reason

WTH would be the reason for having a group called Naked Flasher Women with a cover photo that violates a ton of photo rules on this site?

This topic was edited
RE:WTH would be the reason

The reason of the group is the moderator of the group wants to collect profile pics. "NO BLANK, PRIVATE and FRIENDS ONLY PROFILES! You must have FOUR VISIBLE PHOTOS from yourself in your album. PRIVATE, FRIENDS ONLY and INVISIBLE PROFILES must friend a moderator before approval."

This post was edited

Im really surprised it still exists. I had heard of it a while back and saw a couple of folks had said they flagged it and reported it to TT2. I dont know if they started a copycat or if the original still exists?

This post was edited

The reason of the group is the moderator of the group wants to collect profile pics. "NO BLANK, PRIVATE and FRIENDS ONLY PROFILES! You must have FOUR VISIBLE PHOTOS from yourself in your album. PRIVATE, FRIENDS ONLY and INVISIBLE PROFILES must friend a moderator before approval."

That explains the reason why the moderator established the group. It doesn't explain why the picture was allowed.

This post was edited

That guy is a total collector he has started several suspect groups but admins dont seem to mind. He also camps out in existing groups waiting to take them over should the current mod or group owner disappear.

This post was edited

I have the feeling he collects the pictures for himself.

This post was edited

Wouldnt be surprised.

This post was edited

Are we talking about Arvado? I think he must be the creator/moderator of about 30 or more groups on here. I used to be in a few of his groups until I realized most of his groups were kind of perverted and picture collecting groups for him. I removed myself a while ago from any groups he was moderator of as I don't think they represent what nudism is about and I didn't want to be associated with them.

This post was edited

I removed myself a while ago from any groups he was moderator of as I don't think they represent what nudism is about and I didn't want to be associated with them.

I think that was a smart move. I did the same once I noticed the trend you did.

This post was edited