RE:Shaved?

Are other ring enthusiasts here, like me, equally committed smoothies? My cock is always nicely shaved, the better to display my rings when in nudist settings and ease the task of putting them on: no pubic tangles! . Are most of those who wear cock rings also shaved?
Shaved frequently in the shower. As you mentioned, it is additive to the cockring, shaftring or glans ring vibe.

This post was edited

The problem with the tangles is real, but I am not shaved, just thinned out to match the surrounding areas. That's enough too ensure the rings cannot be missed if I'm wearing them.

This post was edited

Hi, phil from UK, i shave sometimes three times a day , defo if going out , full cock balls and ass, wear latex 8 ball cock and ball ring which keeps it semihard, if at a event where its tollerated if someone looks at it twice or brushes past it i let it go hard, many times m/f couples want to see this , if me lucky they touch it !!!!11

This post was edited

Yes, love being shaved however wife HATES it. She doesnt like me shaven. It is soooo much more attractive and clean. It is also easier to wear cockrings, ball rings and glans/penis rings

This post was edited

Smooth and wearing one is great

This post was edited

Shaved indeed!! My problem though is I have thick hair down there, so I can only shave once a week. I have tried shaving more often, like every other day or every third day, but it causes stubble, which looks horrible and is not smooth at all. I have considered waxing or sugaring, but tbh I'm a wimp when it comes to pulling hair like that "down under". If I could be assured of a way, I would love to find a way because my wife loves me shaved and I love me shaved, so for now once a week is ok

This post was edited

Try plucking by wearing a rubber glove and just working from the edge inwards. I find that the skin yields the hair with less pain as I go. I leave the shortest finest ones to blend with the surrounding areas and the result ends up being subtle but without stubble. If I leave it go for weeks, the growth appears very gradual and it does not take too long to do.

This post was edited

I'm a dedicated smoothie and ring wearer. They go together perfectly and look so good, your presented so nicely!

This post was edited

I'm shaved from the neck down, I like how it looks.

This post was edited

I'm shaved from the neck down, To me a shaved body looks better.

This post was edited