This winter

We are going to Florida this winter for a week in Ft. Lauderdale and one at Siesta Key. Am considering bringing only tan through swim briefs. While I know it is legal, do you think it would be too bold to do so?

This topic was edited
RE:This winter

Go for it.
Theyre all I wear if I have to wear a suit.

This post was edited

I've never worn it at the beach but use them always when i swim at the gym. Mine are unlined and quite see thru.

I assume by gym you don't mean Club Fort Lauderdale.
From what I have read, you would be overdress in anything except bare skin.

This post was edited

Go for it.Theyre all I wear if I have to wear a suit.

You don't feel overexposed on Gulf coast beaches?
It seems to me that brief swimwear is less common there than on the Atlantic side.

This post was edited

Go for it.Theyre all I wear if I have to wear a suit.You don't feel overexposed on Gulf coast beaches?It seems to me that brief swimwear is less common there than on the Atlantic side.

Yes, the Gulf coast beaches are generally more conservative, especially for male swimwear. Females can wear thongs on nearly all the Gulf coast beaches.

This post was edited

It is too cold in the desert during winter. But when I do wear a suit it is the tan through with a busy pattern. The pattern makes them less see through.

This post was edited

Siesta Key is near Honeymoon Island State Park. You can hike up to the North end of Honeymoon and that is a great thong beach. No one will give you grief about the tan through. If you choose a weekday, you can lie out nude. Just use discretion is it is not legal on this coast. Enjoy!

This post was edited

Siesta Key is near Honeymoon Island State Park. You can hike up to the North end of Honeymoon and that is a great thong beach. No one will give you grief about the tan through. If you choose a weekday, you can lie out nude. Just use discretion is it is not legal on this coast. Enjoy!

Looks to me like it is almost 2 hours away.
May try it if we go to Clearwater again,

This post was edited

Siesta Key is near Honeymoon Island State Park. You can hike up to the North end of Honeymoon and that is a great thong beach. No one will give you grief about the tan through. If you choose a weekday, you can lie out nude. Just use discretion is it is not legal on this coast. Enjoy!I was wondering about thongs on Honeymoon Island, as it is a state park, which supposedly does not allow exposure of the buttocks. Still, I saw a photo, presumably taken there, with a young woman wearing a thong. I would like to wear one from the parking lot all the way to the north end of the island.

This post was edited

You are asking nudists if it would be too bold to wear ...

I'm thinking the answers would be a resounding no, but having seen Tthrus only once in public, - it depends. I don't think anybody noticed that couple, but a different pattern might. Personally, not the most flattering of swimwear, styles or prints, but the functionality, ... now that's appealing.

Have fun in the sun

This post was edited