naked with doctor? sounds like fantasy

fully naked? here? never. as you are simply not able to be fully naked. the minimum dress allowed is a hospital gown and those horrible paper undies. not only would you not be naked, the medical practitioner is not allowed to engage with you unaccompanied by a fellow medical staff member..nurse etc

This topic was edited
RE:naked with doctor? sounds like fantasy

fully naked? here? never. as you are simply not able to be fully naked. the minimum dress allowed is a hospital gown and those horrible paper undies. not only would you not be naked, the medical practitioner is not allowed to engage with you unaccompanied by a fellow medical staff member..nurse etc

I am naked alone with the dermatologist. A primart doctor I went to about 30 years had me strip naked for the entire examination, including weigh in.

This post was edited

and here that does not happen. we see a dermatologist yearly, neither of us has ever been fully naked at any time, a nurse is always present to ensure both doctor and patient are protected

This post was edited

My annual skin cancer checkups started with me stripping down but leaving my undies on. On my third visit I mentioned that I get sun all over and should I get the whole body checked. He saiid that I could if I was comfortable laying on the table without anything on, he was ok with it.
There is no lifting my penis up to checked underneath.
Its all of 5 to 10 minutes.
So far, Ive got the all clear, come back in 12 months.

This post was edited

My annual skin cancer checkups started with me stripping down but leaving my undies on. On my third visit I mentioned that I get sun all over and should I get the whole body checked. He saiid that I could if I was comfortable laying on the table without anything on, he was ok with it.There is no lifting my penis up to checked underneath.Its all of 5 to 10 minutes.So far, I've got all clear, come back in 12 months.
My dermatologist's assistant always told me to strip to my underwear, so I did.
When I retired and started being nude outdoors more often, I mentioned this to my dermatologist, and he would pull my underwear down or aside and look.
Even after I stopped wearing underwear and got rid of it, I would wear a solid swim brief to give the same coverage.
Eventually I asked him how he felt about examining nude patients.
He said it made his job easier, but he didn't ask patients to remove their underwear because he knew many of them would be uncomfortable doing so.
Haven't worn underwear to the dermatologist since.
Wish I had asked sooner!

This post was edited

Whenever I went for a derm exam the nurse asked if I wanted a gown as she handed it to me. One time I asked if the gown was for her comfort or mine, or a rule, because I don't need it. She mumbled something about patient comfort and we dispensed with the gown. The doc already knew I was a nudist from when we discussed cancer avoiding activities. I think it is in my chart because one of the nurses started to ask me, stopped herself by saying "Oh no, it's in there that you don't."

This post was edited

My last derm ck up the wife and I always go in the exam room together. The doc asked who wanted to go first for the exam. My wife was only in her panties with slight tan lined breasts and buttocks. I was fully nude. the doc said as she was examining me, "Oh I see you like the sun a little too much ss you dont have any tanlines. "I pulled my wedding band up my finger and showed her my only tanline. Looking over at her assitant I noticed a slight smile on her face. The Doc gave me a full rxam and told me be careful and to try and limit nude sunning if I could as I was really tanned all over.

This post was edited

As a teen I had an operation that involved opening up my chest and was confined to bed for a while after. A sponge bath administered by a not-too-old nurse had me worried that her complete job may trigger a reaction from me. I was relieved it didn't.

This post was edited