Nov 26 for TN Guys

Hey guys, another month and another opportunity to enjoy some nude company, warm jets, hot sauna and steam room, good food, a fitness center workout, or a great body scrub! Yes, it's the weekend after Thanksgiving, and I know that can be a stressful time, so if you're in the area and/or available, Spa World is a great place to get that stress out. Please let the group know if you're able to make it, are looking for a carpool or sharing a room, etc. For every person who shows up, there are others who will also come just to meet their friends. Hope to see several of you there.

This topic was edited
RE:Nov 26 for TN Guys

What state what time and what's the cost

This post was edited

will miss the group this time. I will be at the Spa in Nevada instead. There are a couple good options in Vegas.
Have a great time and see you all again in December.

Mike

This post was edited

Funny how things work. I just set up a Spa meeting at Spa Castle here in DFW the same day LoL. Hope you all have a great turn out. Hawk

This post was edited

JoeJoe, it's in Centreville, VA and they open at 8 am. I usually get there around 9 or 9:15. You can stay up to 12 hours for the price of admission but they do close at 10 pm.

This post was edited

I am going to try and make it out on Saturday, I have a few friends that are coming as well.

This post was edited