Walk naked without clothes nearby

If naked hiking is forbidden in my country, there are spaces big enough to walk naked without meeting anyone.
My region does not lend itself well to this activity that I like a lot (many roads, many villages) but there are still some public roads that are not frequented. I walk naked on these paths sometimes for several kmby keeping close to me a short in the case of a meeting and to put it on at the passage of small roads.
The fear of encountering a walker fades over time while remaining vigilant and finding the lost instincts of the animal world. I take a long break from the small backpack, eat sometimes and drink.
And there, it happened several times to me to give up everything, often in the middle of a forest and to walk naked (keeping only the shoes for convenience reasons) on 100m. , 300m sometimes even more, going back and forth with an impression of great freedom.The more I could do it must be of the order of a km and to be naked without anything to cover me for more than 20 minutes in a certain fullness.

This topic was edited
RE:Walk naked without clothes nearby

If naked hiking is forbidden in my country, there are spaces big enough to walk naked without meeting anyone.My region does not lend itself well to this activity that I like a lot (many roads, many villages) but there are still some public roads that are not frequented. I walk naked on these paths sometimes for several kmby keeping close to me a short in the case of a meeting and to put it on at the passage of small roads.The fear of encountering a walker fades over time while remaining vigilant and finding the lost instincts of the animal world. I take a long break from the small backpack, eat sometimes and drink.And there, it happened several times to me to give up everything, often in the middle of a forest and to walk naked (keeping only the shoes for convenience reasons) on 100m. , 300m sometimes even more, going back and forth with an impression of great freedom.The more I could do it must be of the order of a km and to be naked without anything to cover me for more than 20 minutes in a certain fullness.

I thought France was relatively tolerant of nudity. Apparently I was mistaken.

This post was edited

C'est peut-tre le pays des destinations naturistes par excellence car les plages autorises sont assez nombreuses de mme que les centres de vacances naturistes, mais en dehors de toute structure, tre nu est considr comme de l'exhibition sexuelle et c'est passible de un an de prison et 1500 d'amende, ceci dit, l faut 1/ Qu'on vous voit nu 2/ que a drange au point de porter plainte 3/ Que cette plainte soit justifie avec preuves l'appui . autrement si vous tes dans un environnement sauvage loin des habitations, il y a fort peu de risques ce que a se produise!

This post was edited

Certainly nice, and darkness allows additional possibilities. There is a large park near to me with a creek, allowing me to select a quiet path for such a walk.

This post was edited

C'est peut-tre le pays des destinations naturistes par excellence car les plages autorises sont assez nombreuses de mme que les centres de vacances naturistes, mais en dehors de toute structure, tre nu est considr comme de l'exhibition sexuelle et c'est passible de un an de prison et 1500 d'amende, ceci dit, l faut 1/ Qu'on vous voit nu 2/ que a drange au point de porter plainte 3/ Que cette plainte soit justifie avec preuves l'appui . autrement si vous tes dans un environnement sauvage loin des habitations, il y a fort peu de risques ce que a se produise!

In English:

It is perhaps the country of the naturist destinations par excellence because the authorized beaches are rather numerous as well as the naturist vacation centers, but apart from any structure, to be naked is considered as sexual exhibition and it is liable to one year of prison and 1500 of fine, this said, it is necessary 1/ That you are seen naked 2/ That it disturbs you to the point of filing a complaint 3/ That this complaint is justified with supporting evidence. otherwise if you are in a wild environment far from the houses, there is very little risk that it happens!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

This post was edited